Hôm nay, Thứ 6 19/04/24 22:58

Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 
Người gửi Nội dung
Gửi bàiĐã gửi: Chủ nhật 05/12/21 3:14 
Ngoại tuyến

Ngày tham gia: Chủ nhật 05/12/21 3:13
Bài viết: 62
If I say customers are the most important people in a business, you might probably agree with me. If I say customers' needs should be the company's first priority, you might say "yes" in approval. And, if I say the company's main goal should be to please customers, you might 100% go with what I say. But, if customers are the most important people in your business, how will you treat them? If their needs should be the company's priority, how will you determine them?And if your company's goal is to please the customers, how will you do that? To answer these questions you need marketing surveys or for cases of online businesses, marketing surveys online.

Online marketing surveys allow you to know vital information that could affect the business that you want to start or the progress of the business that you have started. These marketing surveys online, bridge the gap between the customers and the company, especially if it is an online company. With the absence of the face to face interaction between the company and the customers, these surveys enable both to know important things essential for a good company-customer relationship.

Marketing surveys online provide both output and input ideas the-fresh-market-survey about a company's product. Output in a sense that after a product has been sold, surveys done will be a tool that can express what the customer thinks about the product that he or she purchased. It will determine the level of satisfaction the customer got with the product in terms of its quality and price. On the other hand, these online marketing surveys can also provide input ideas by reusing the output of the surveys. Analyzing output and assessing the products effectiveness will make the company aware of their faults and strengths in creating the product. By this, a plan for the improvement of either a product or service can be conducted for a higher customer satisfaction and greater company profits.

Another good thing that marketing surveys online can do is that, it could help the organization define their marketing status and future goals. If surveys say that the company's marketing status is good, it might be a wise strategy for a company to expand and broaden their scope of target customers. However if online marketing surveys say that a company is not in a stable marketing state, then a company might reconsider the plan of expanding and re-evaluate the company's strategies and marketing operation for any unnoticed problems.

Đầu trang
 Xem thông tin cá nhân  

Hiển thị những bài viết cách đây:  Sắp xếp theo  
Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 

Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến2 khách

Bạn không thể tạo chủ đề mới trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể trả lời bài viết trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể sửa những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể xoá những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể gửi tập tin đính kèm trong chuyên mục này.

Tìm kiếm với từ khoá:
Chuyển đến:  
Chứng nhận thanh toán bảo đảm

CÔNG TY TNHH DỊCH VỤ HÀNG HOÁ TRỰC TUYẾN

Diễn đàn sử dụng phần mềm phpBB® Forum

Chợ xây dựng Hà nội: Công ty TNHH Thương mại Dương Linh

Showroom: Số 1B, Ngõ 5, tổ 19, thị trấn Cầu Diễn, Huyện Từ Liêm, Thành phố Hà nội

Tel: 04.37737548; Fax: 04.38370082

Email Phòng kinh doanh: sale@choxaydung.vn

Chợ xây dựng Sài Gòn: Công ty TNHH SX-TM Đăng Hải

Địa chỉ: Số 140, Tô Hiến Thành, P15, Quận 10, Tp.HCM

Tel: 08.38620524; Fax: 08.38633011;

Email: saigonRep@choxaydung.vn