Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 3 bài viết ] 
Người gửi Nội dung
 Tiêu đề bài viết: Custom Name Necklace
Gửi bàiĐã gửi: Thứ 3 19/06/18 11:05 
Ngoại tuyến

Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 04/04/18 15:47
Bài viết: 2
Custom Name Necklace

Every woman has their ideal wedding. So do I.
For my special day, I dream of the beach, sunset, with my close friends, family and the most significant thing, a custom name necklace for myself.
Why is it important to me?
Well, let’s just say that there was a long story and it ended with me wishing for a custom made jewelry in my wedding for “something new”.
At first, I didn’t think about wearing the custom name necklace on my special day.
I have to be honest. I love jewelry and someplace in my mind back then was thinking of a luxury collection of different famous jewelry brands.
I think it is fair, because I believe I would get married one time. I want it to be special. I don’t get to buy luxury jewelry every day, just on the special day.
But then I went on and changed my mind that I wanted to customize my necklace.
Of course there is a story behind this.
I had the idea for something old, something borrowed and something blue years ago, when I was a little girl.
But I never made any decision on my “something new”. Like I said, I have never thought that I would want a gold-plated customized necklace, like the one that I got from this shop: https://www.facebook.com/mycustomnamenecklace/
But in the end, I did. And I love it so much.
Hình ảnh
I must admit that I didn’t intentionally find this shop. It was recommended by a friend of mine, who bought a silver coloured, customized name necklace for her mother.
She stated that she didn’t realize it, but after she bought the necklace, she began to understand how much it means to her and her mother.
I started to wonder about her words.
Why could a simple personlaized necklace mean so much to my friend, and myself afterwards?
I really put a lot of thoughts into it.
Why would I want a customized name necklace rather than a luxury collection of some famous jewelry brands?
I don’t know why but I thought back to my childhood.
“You know how particular your name is?” I recall what my parents used to tell me when I was small.
Somewhere along the road, my parents seem to never forget to tell me how precious I was to them, and that my name was even more special.
Nevertheless, it wasn’t then I settled down with the customized name necklace yet.
I had a small talk with my mother. She said that she loved the idea of the luxury collection, but if possible, it would be better for me to have that name necklace.
I asked her why.
And then she told me the story why I and my name are so important to her. I wouldn’t go into the details here because it’s a little personal. However, it made me come to the decision of ordering myself a name necklace for my wedding day.
I realized that not only my name is one-of-a-kind but I was always been my parents’ little child.
And I came to know that having something customized, which in this case is my customized necklace, is so important. It would make my day even more special.
It is just as easy and simple as it can be.
This is one of the reasons why I started to think about having a custom name necklace to wear on my wedding. Because I have grown up, I’m no longer just my parents’ special girl.
I’m about to have my own family, the one I’m going to care with all my love and tender.
I remember that at my wedding, there were flowers, beautiful music, my friends, my groom, and a distinctive customized name necklace.
I had my first slow dance with my husband and I thought: This is it, I’m married, no more daddy or mommy little girl.
It was then I gave this name necklace an exceptional mission: It will be the one that keeps me remember how special I will always be to my parents, and that we will always love each other.
“You look so pretty in that dress.” My father said, when he was walking with me down the aisle. “And that name necklace makes you even more beautiful.”
I smiled and held the name necklace, as I said to my father before letting go of his arm. “I have this customized name necklace for you and mom. I love you both and I love the name that you gave me.”
Hình ảnh
Personalized Sterling Silver Name Necklaces - The Gift For Baby Girls's Mother

Now that I think of it, it was a really touching moment for me personally. And then I look at my name necklace. It was created by my selection of colour, fonts, the chain length was perfect and there are many other options that you may find by clicking this link: https://www.facebook.com/personalizednameplatenecklace/

It was specially made for me and is packed with lots of memories, emotions and feelings.
If you have any questions or you want detailed information about their products, you can contact the staffs. I might add that the staffs are extremely helpful and friendly. Knowing that I would need the name necklace for my wedding, they had it done and delivered really fast.
Not to mention that instead of a luxury collection from a famous jewelry brand, this customized name necklace is super unique and budget friendly. I thought the price would not be so cheap, but it surprised me.
I was really happy to receive the necklace. Many thanks to the customer service team and my friend who got me thinking about purchase a customized name necklace.
And of course, thanks to my parents for giving a wonderful name.
My name necklace, the one I was wearing on my wedding day, the one I was wearing when saying the vows to my dear husband – who has always been there for me when I needed.
I am on a new journey now.
A journey of my own family.
But with this customized necklace, I will always be reminded that my precious memories are with me, and they will never be faded.

Đầu trang
 Xem thông tin cá nhân  

Tiêu đề bài viết: Re: Custom Name Necklace
Gửi bàiĐã gửi: Thứ 2 24/05/21 16:42 
Ngoại tuyến

Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 10/03/21 16:29
Bài viết: 1
Coax dung and all placements are piled for the better for the team. An amount of the work of https://oliviasmith607481350.wordpress. ... holarship/ is defined for the citizens. The dung is assumed for the betterment of the team. Mane is fit for the help of the styled ambit for the turns for all issued items for coax dung for all levels.

Đầu trang
 Xem thông tin cá nhân  

Tiêu đề bài viết: Re: Custom Name Necklace
Gửi bàiĐã gửi: Thứ 6 27/10/23 0:19 
Ngoại tuyến

Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 28/01/22 22:32
Bài viết: 24
Use the flower delivery service and then any holiday will be special! Follow this link Flowwow and find out what beautiful bouquets they can offer you for delivery. Choose unique bouquets and surprise yourself and your guests!

Đầu trang
 Xem thông tin cá nhân  

Hiển thị những bài viết cách đây:  Sắp xếp theo  
Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 3 bài viết ] 

Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến1 khách

Bạn không thể tạo chủ đề mới trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể trả lời bài viết trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể sửa những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể xoá những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể gửi tập tin đính kèm trong chuyên mục này.

Tìm kiếm với từ khoá:
Chuyển đến:  
Chứng nhận thanh toán bảo đảm

CÔNG TY TNHH DỊCH VỤ HÀNG HOÁ TRỰC TUYẾN

Diễn đàn sử dụng phần mềm phpBB® Forum

Chợ xây dựng Hà nội: Công ty TNHH Thương mại Dương Linh

Showroom: Số 1B, Ngõ 5, tổ 19, thị trấn Cầu Diễn, Huyện Từ Liêm, Thành phố Hà nội

Tel: 04.37737548; Fax: 04.38370082

Email Phòng kinh doanh: sale@choxaydung.vn

Chợ xây dựng Sài Gòn: Công ty TNHH SX-TM Đăng Hải

Địa chỉ: Số 140, Tô Hiến Thành, P15, Quận 10, Tp.HCM

Tel: 08.38620524; Fax: 08.38633011;

Email: saigonRep@choxaydung.vn