Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 
Người gửi Nội dung
 Tiêu đề bài viết: Rays committed four
Gửi bàiĐã gửi: Thứ 3 12/02/19 8:21 
Ngoại tuyến

Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 16/11/18 14:47
Bài viết: 801
ATLANTA - B.J. Upton would like a do-over on his debut season with the Braves. The subject came up when Upton, as part of the teams winter promotional tour, made a recent visit to Redan High School in the Atlanta area. He was asked by a student if would change anything in his career. Upton didnt hesitate before answering, "Anything in baseball? Last year. The whole last season." Its an understandable wish. After signing the biggest free-agent contract in Braves history — $75.25 million for five years — Upton endured a nightmarish 2013 season. He hit only .184, struck out in more than one-third of his at-bats and was benched. The only highlights were playing beside his younger brother, Justin Upton, in the outfield and seeing the Braves advance to the playoffs. "Definitely it was tough," B.J. Upton told The Associated Press. "You know, baseball is going to throw you some curveballs, so to speak." After missing far too many curveballs — and fastballs and sliders — Upton is writing off the season as an aberration. "Maybe not to that magnitude, but at some point I think every player goes through that type of season," he said. "As long as you can learn from it so that some of the things that happened wont happen again, thats all you can ask." The new start begins with spring training. Braves pitchers and catchers report on Thursday. The full squad reports on Feb. 18, and the first full-squad workout is Feb. 19. Upton impressed his teammates and manager Fredi Gonzalez by continuing to spend extra time on his swing through his disappointing season. "Hes one of the hardest workers on the team," said third baseman Chris Johnson. "Hes always in the cage. Those two brothers are workhorses." Assistant hitting coach Scott Fletcher said Upton never changed his demeanour, even after losing his starting job. "He didnt pout," Fletcher said. "He just kept working. He was ready for anything that Fredi needed from him. That shows a lot of his character. I look for him to come back and do well. Thats just the type of competitor he is. Hes had a lot of great years and hes going to continue to do that. I think hes going to have some great years for us." Upton hit 28 homers and had 31 stolen bases in 2012 with Tampa Bay. He hit only nine homers with 12 steals last season. The Braves need Upton, 29, to at least approach his career .248 batting average. Upton worked on his swing at his off-season home in Tampa, Fla., where he had a visit from Braves hitting coach Greg Walker. "My reports from Greg have been positive," said Braves general manager Frank Wren. "I think hes approached the off-season well. From what Greg has seen of his work, he thinks its steps in the right direction." After last season, Wren said Upton may have tried too hard to show he deserved the big contract. "Its a deep hole that gets deeper and deeper the harder you try," Wren said. "Weve seen dozens and dozens of players go through it." Upton said he didnt expect such a difficult transition to the National League. "Its just the nature of the beast," Upton said. "You come to a new organization and a new league and its just a whole bunch of variables that I dont think you really think of affecting you as a player, and they might have the slightest bit. I dont think a lot of guys see it really hitting them that hard. It was just a totally different situation. "Obviously you dont want it to go that way. I dont regret it. Maybe it was something I needed to happen. Its not something Im going to dwell on. Its a fresh start and I get to move on." Antonio Rudiger Jersey . "Win basketball games," Collins said. He will get at least a few more chances. Collins played the final minutes of a winning home debut with the Brooklyn Nets, who cooled off the Chicago Bulls with a 96-80 victory Monday night. Eden Hazard Jersey . Milan was held to 1-1 at home by Torino. Cagliari scored six minutes from halftime when Mauricio Pinilla blasted home from the penalty spot after Facundo Roncaglia tripped Marco Sau. The home side could have doubled its tally in stoppage time as first Fiorentina defender Stefan Savic almost scored an own goal then Albin Ekdals shot clipped the top of the upright. http://www.chelseafcproshop.com/Kids-David-Luiz-Jersey/ .Y. - Referee Ed Hochuli referred to replay official Tom Sifferman by his nickname Jungle Boy, which was heard on the in-stadium microphone during the Arizona Cardinals-Carolina Panthers NFC wild-card game Saturday. Custom Chelsea Jersey . Sami Vatanen had a goal and an assist and Anaheim used a four-goal first period to extend their winning streak to six games with a 5-2 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Tuesday night. Andreas Christensen Jersey .com) - The Eastern Conference-leading Toronto Raptors are back in the great white north for a brief moment and will host the Dallas Mavericks Friday night from Air Canada Centre. CHICAGO -- Jose Abreu says he didnt expect this much success, especially in cold weather. Yet he set another rookie record on Sunday. Abreu drove in four runs and set a major league rookie record for RBIs through the end of April and the Chicago White Sox beat the Tampa Bay Rays 9-2 on Sunday. Abreu, who had a two-run home run in the sixth and a two-run single in the seventh, has 31 RBIs to lead the majors. Albert Pujols had the previous rookie RBI mark of 27 in 2001. Abreus homer was his major league-leading 10th and extended his own record for home runs by a rookie through April. "I go to the field to play baseball, help the team," Abreu said through a translator. "I really dont go looking for records, but theyre definitely welcome. Thats not something that I go looking for, but its a nice thing." Another White Sox rookie had a memorable day. In his major league debut, Scott Carroll (1-0) gave up two runs, one earned, in 7 1-3 innings after he was called up from Triple-A Charlotte to fill in for injured ace Chris Sale. Carroll, 29, received a standing ovation when he exited the game, and he planned to celebrate with more than 30 friends and family members. "I couldnt have asked for a better showing," Carroll said. "I know I was capable of it, but its just awesome to finally get the opportunity and showcase my skills here at this level." Rays starter David Price (3-2) allowed eight runs, six earned, in six innings. Trailing 1-0, the White Sox scored five runs in the sixth and four runs in the seventh. The Rays committed four errors in the sixth. Gordon Beckham reached on an error and scored from second when Price threw away the ball after fielding Marcus Semiens bunt single. Adam Eaton scored when right fielder Wil Myers fumbled the ball after Prices throwing error. Abreu then hit a two-run home run for a 4-1 lead. He set the rookie record for homers by the end of April on Friday with his ninth -- a walk-off grand slam against the Rays.dddddddddddd "Hes pretty strong," Rays manager Joe Maddon said. "Ive been talking about how impressive hes been this series. He is good. Hes gonna get better." Dayan Viciedo doubled and scored on shortstop Yunel Escobars throwing error for a 5-1 lead. "Its very unusual. Its uncharacteristic of us to make those errors, but were human, and I still feel like I have eight Gold Glovers out there whenever Im out there on the mound," Price said. "We have those days, and it stinks." Semien doubled to extend the White Sox lead to 6-1 in the seventh. Abreu hit a two-run single and Ramirez added an RBI single for a 9-1 lead. The Rays went ahead 1-0 in the fifth when David DeJesus singled and scored on right fielder Viciedos error. The Rays scored their second run in the eighth on Evan Longorias single. Before his call up, Carroll was 27-38 with a 3.95 ERA in 138 games during eight minor league seasons. He underwent Tommy John surgery in 2012 and bounced back with a 3-1 record and 1.57 ERA in four Triple-A starts this season. "As soon as I found out I was going against Price, I thought to myself, What an opportunity, " Carroll said. "Theres no better chance to showcase my skills and get to go against one of the best guys, a Cy Young winner. I just happened to be better than him today. Its a fun experience, and Im just so happy to do it." NOTES: Sale (forearm strain) played catch before Sundays game, but when hell return from the 15-day DL is uncertain. He is eligible to come off the DL on Saturday. ... To make room for Carroll on the 25-man roster, the White Sox optioned RHP Erik Johnson to Triple-A on Saturday. OF Avisail Garcia (left shoulder) was moved to the 60-day DL to make room for Carroll on the 40-man roster. ... Jake Odorizzi (1-2, 6.52) will start Monday for the Rays. Andre Rienzo (1-0, 4.91) will pitch for the White Sox. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Đầu trang
 Xem thông tin cá nhân  

Hiển thị những bài viết cách đây:  Sắp xếp theo  
Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 

Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến3 khách

Bạn không thể tạo chủ đề mới trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể trả lời bài viết trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể sửa những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể xoá những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể gửi tập tin đính kèm trong chuyên mục này.

Tìm kiếm với từ khoá:
Chuyển đến:  
Chứng nhận thanh toán bảo đảm

CÔNG TY TNHH DỊCH VỤ HÀNG HOÁ TRỰC TUYẾN

Diễn đàn sử dụng phần mềm phpBB® Forum

Chợ xây dựng Hà nội: Công ty TNHH Thương mại Dương Linh

Showroom: Số 1B, Ngõ 5, tổ 19, thị trấn Cầu Diễn, Huyện Từ Liêm, Thành phố Hà nội

Tel: 04.37737548; Fax: 04.38370082

Email Phòng kinh doanh: sale@choxaydung.vn

Chợ xây dựng Sài Gòn: Công ty TNHH SX-TM Đăng Hải

Địa chỉ: Số 140, Tô Hiến Thành, P15, Quận 10, Tp.HCM

Tel: 08.38620524; Fax: 08.38633011;

Email: saigonRep@choxaydung.vn