Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 
Người gửi Nội dung
 Tiêu đề bài viết: Chris Kunitz Jersey Womens
Gửi bàiĐã gửi: Thứ 5 31/01/19 12:31 
Ngoại tuyến

Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 11/01/19 14:39
Bài viết: 56
Warren Foegele carried his Charlotte Checkers bag out of the visiting locker room and insisted he hadn’t yet earned an upgrade.Foegele needs a new bag now because he beat the odds and made the Carolina Hurricanes‘ opening night roster with an impressive preseason. Only reigning Art Ross Trophy winner Connor McDavid and last year’s rookie of the year Mathew Barzal had more preseason assists than Foegele http://www.minnesotawildteamshops.com/authentic-jared-spurgeon-jersey , the top surprise player to make an NHL team out of training camp.“I just came to camp, just put my head down and tried to work hard and tried to make good plays,” Foegele said. “I’m a hard-working player and I think I can fit anywhere in the lineup. I think I can grind, I think I can make plays, but I think the work ethic is what I really take a lot of pride in and that’s what I try to show.”With seven points in eight preseason games — only nine players around the league had more — Foegele beat out other forwards on one-way contracts to make Carolina’s roster. He’s a Rod Brind’Amour kind of player because the coach said Foegele is always around the play and “even if he doesn’t produce points or whatever, you just feel like he wins his shifts.”Foegele was at his best against the defending Stanley Cup champion Capitals when he forced turnovers and set up a pair of goals. The late-blooming 22-year-old who went from the University of New Hampshire to the Ontario Hockey League to the American Hockey League doesn’t stand out with his skill but can do a little bit of everything.“He really can skate and also he can score some goals,” Hurricanes forward Sebastian Aho said. “He’s not just a grinder. I think he can really make some plays, too.”Foegele will get that chance this season.Here are some other players who surprised by making NHL season-opening rosters:MIKHAIL VOROBYEV, FLYERSThe 6-foot-2, 194-pound Russian center didn’t just challenge for a spot with Philadelphia. General manager Ron Hextall said the 2015 fourth-round pick broke down the door and forced the organization’s hand.Vorobyev led the Flyers with seven preseason points and has stood out since Day One of training camp.“It’s what you’re looking for with your young players: Come in and make an impact, and he did,” Hextall said. “He’s a real good two-way player. He’s not a young guy that you’re afraid to put him out there because of the defensive side of the puck.”MATHIEU JOSEPH, LIGHTNINGAn injury to forward Tyler Johnson opened up a role for Joseph on Tampa Bay’s third line and second power-play unit. Joseph’s quickness is his most noticeable attribute, and he made the Lighting in large part because he led them in preseason scoring with eight points on four goals and four assists.“Speed is probably the big thing,” coach Jon Cooper told reporters Monday. “What we really liked in the preseason: He was finishing a lot.”DILLON DUBE, FLAMESIt would have been very easy for Calgary to keep Curtis Lazar, but GM Brad Treliving knew Dube would play for the Flames someday. The 20-year-old made sure it was now.Dube had four goals in the preseason and could open the season on the third line with Derek Ryan and free agent signing James Neal, giving him an opportunity to put up plenty of points when the games count.JESPERI KOTKANIEMI, CANADIENSIt’s no surprise the top two picks from June’s draft, Buffalo defenseman Rasmus Dahlin and Carolina forward Andrei Svechnikov Jason Zucker Jersey , are in the NHL right away. So maybe it shouldn’t be a shock about Kotkaniemi, but Montreal seemed to take him third as a long-range investment.Instead, the Finnish center was one of the Canadiens‘ best players in exhibition action and never looked out of place. In an organization short on big centers, Kotkaniemi is a welcome addition right away. TAMPA, Fla. (AP) Andrei Vasilevskiy made 44 saves, Steven Stamkos had a goal and an assist, and the NHL-leading Tampa Bay Lightning beat the Los Angeles Kings 4-3 Saturday night.Tampa Bay also got goals from Alex Killorn, Cedric Paquette and Nikita Kucherov.Jonny Brodzinski, Kyle Clifford and Christian Folin scored for the Kings, who nearly came back from a three-goal deficit entering the third period. Jonathan Quick stopped 13 of 14 shots after replacing Darcy Kuemper early in the second.The Lightning retired Vincent Lecavalier’s No. 4 during a pregame ceremony. Lecavalier, who tops the franchise list for game played (1,037) and goals (383), joined Martin St. Louis as the only Tampa Bay players to have their jerseys retired.SABRES 4, BRUINS 2BOSTON (AP) – Scott Wilson had a goal and an assist during Buffalo’s big second period, helping the Sabres cool off Tuukka Rask and the Bruins.Evander Kane and Benoit Pouliot also scored during the second and Rasmus Ristolainen added an empty-netter with 29 seconds remaining. Former Bruins goalie Chad Johnson made 25 saves.The Sabres had lost four of five and entered with the NHL’s second-fewest points.Rask stopped 24 shots, but lost in regulation for the first time since Nov. 26. Ryan Spooner and David Backes accounted for Boston’s goals.Buffalo star Jack Eichel left midway into the opening period, favoring his right knee after falling awkwardly on a check by Boston defenseman Matt Grzelcyk along the boards behind the Bruins’ net.MAPLE LEAFS 6, SENATORS 3TORONTO (AP) – Mitch Marner had two goals and three assists, helping Toronto to its seventh win in eight games.Patrick Marleau added a goal and two assists. Auston Matthews, James van Riemsdyk and Nazem Kadri also scored for the Maple Leafs Joel Eriksson Ek Jersey , and Frederik Andersen made 22 saves.Marner became the first player to record five points in a game for Toronto since Tomas Kaberle on Oct. 26, 2009.Craig Anderson was pulled by Ottawa in the first period after allowing three goals on 10 shots. Johnny Oduya, Derick Brassard and Ryan Dzingel scored for the Senators, and Mike Condon made 28 saves.FLYERS 4, COYOTES 3, SOGLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) – Nolan Patrick scored in the seventh round of the shootout to give Philadelphia the win.Michal Neuvirth came off the bench to stop five shootout attempts after Brian Elliott departed following Arizona’s second attempt when Clayton Keller inadvertently hit him in the throat with his stick.Jakub Voracek also scored in the tiebreaker for Philadelphia, which won its third straight and has earned a point in four in a row. Claude Giroux, Michael Raffl and Wayne Simmonds scored in regulation.Jason Demers, Alex Goligoski and Zac Rinaldo had the goals for Arizona, which has lost five of six. Antti Raanta stopped 40 shots, including key stops in the third period and overtime.PREDATORS 3, CANADIENS 2, SOMONTREAL (AP) – Ryan Ellis scored the only goal in the shootout, sending the Predators to the victory.Scott Hartnell and Kevin Fiala scored in regulation for Nashville, and Pekka Rinne finished with 47 saves – including 10 in overtime.Brendan Gallagher and Jonathan Drouin scored for the Canadiens, and Carey Price stopped 30 shots.Fiala gave the Predators a 2-1 lead with his 18th with 7:41 left in the third period. After the Canadiens pulled Price for an extra skater, Drouin tied it with his eighth with 1:14 remaining.BLUE JACKETS 6, DEVILS 1COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) – Artemi Panarin and Oliver Bjorkstrand each had a goal and an assist Chris Kunitz Jersey Womens , Sergei Bobrovsky stopped 35 shots and Columbus snapped a five-game losing streak.Pierre-Luc Dubois, Josh Anderson, Nick Foligno and Matt Calvert also scored for the Blue Jackets in their first win in regulation in their last 14 games.Keith Kinkaid, playing in place of an injured Cory Schneider, stopped 44 shots for the Devils, who have lost three straight and seven of 10. Kyle Palmieri scored with 3 1/2 minutes left to spoil Bobrovsky’s shutout bid.WILD 3, BLACKHAWKS 0ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) – Devan Dubnyk made a season-high 44 saves and Charlie Coyle scored twice, leading the Wild to the victory.Mikko Koivu also scored in the first period for Minnesota, which is 9-0-3 in its last 12 home games. It was Dubnyk’s fourth shutout of the season and No. 28 for his career.Jeff Glass made 16 saves for last-place Chicago, which has lost five games in a row and nine of its past 11.Minnesota bounced back nicely from an ugly loss to Arizona on Thursday night, when it blew a three-goal lead and lost 4-3 to the Coyotes in overtime. Dubnyk played a key role as Chicago outshot Minnesota 44-19, including 15-7 in the third period.HURRICANES 3, AVALANCHE 1RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) – Brock McGinn scored twice, powering Carolina to the win.Jeff Skinner also scored, Elias Lindholm had two assists and Cam Ward stopped 29 shots to help the Hurricanes remain one point ahead of Columbus for the second wild card in the Eastern Conference.Tyson Barrie scored for Colorado and Semyon Varlamov finished with 32 saves.McGinn tied the score with just over three minutes left in the first period and gave the Hurricanes the lead 35 seconds into the third.

Đầu trang
 Xem thông tin cá nhân  

Hiển thị những bài viết cách đây:  Sắp xếp theo  
Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 

Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến2 khách

Bạn không thể tạo chủ đề mới trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể trả lời bài viết trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể sửa những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể xoá những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể gửi tập tin đính kèm trong chuyên mục này.

Tìm kiếm với từ khoá:
Chuyển đến:  
Chứng nhận thanh toán bảo đảm

CÔNG TY TNHH DỊCH VỤ HÀNG HOÁ TRỰC TUYẾN

Diễn đàn sử dụng phần mềm phpBB® Forum

Chợ xây dựng Hà nội: Công ty TNHH Thương mại Dương Linh

Showroom: Số 1B, Ngõ 5, tổ 19, thị trấn Cầu Diễn, Huyện Từ Liêm, Thành phố Hà nội

Tel: 04.37737548; Fax: 04.38370082

Email Phòng kinh doanh: sale@choxaydung.vn

Chợ xây dựng Sài Gòn: Công ty TNHH SX-TM Đăng Hải

Địa chỉ: Số 140, Tô Hiến Thành, P15, Quận 10, Tp.HCM

Tel: 08.38620524; Fax: 08.38633011;

Email: saigonRep@choxaydung.vn