Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 
Người gửi Nội dung
 Tiêu đề bài viết: Authentic Telvin Smith Jersey
Gửi bàiĐã gửi: Thứ 6 15/02/19 8:35 
Ngoại tuyến

Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 11/01/19 14:39
Bài viết: 56
As the Jacksonville Jaguars get ready to take on the Kansas City Chiefs Womens Yannick Ngakoue Jersey , let’s take a look back at how they got here.We’ll be grading the offense and defense separately through the week and up first — the offense!Alfie Crow (@AlfieBCC)The Jaguars offense has been an up and down affair and has been missing some pieces, but through the first four games of the season I think it’s been OK. The Titans always give the Jaguars offense fits, because they play a type of game that drags teams down into the mud and fights them. To beat that, you need consistency at quarterback and well... That’s just not Blake. Conversely, the Jaguars have had two games where their offense was just straight up electric. I think the truth is somewhere between the Jets game and the Giants game, but overall it’s been pretty solid and the offensive line, even with the injuries, has been fantastic.Grade: BRyan Day (@ryaneatscake)The offense runs through the quarterback no matter what the team tries to do in the run game. Leonard Fournette has missed a little more than three games of total playing time, leaving before halftime in Weeks 1 and 4 and missing the two games in between entirely. As Blake Bortles goes, so does this offense, which has looked good two weeks, meh one week, and awful another. That’s good enough to get to 3-1 but it’ll need some consistency as we go into the second quarter of the year. I’ve got them between a C+ and a B- and I’ll give them the edge because they beat Tom Brady and that was fun to watch.Grade: B-Jon Kirland (@BCBCouch)The offensive line has been solid and on pace to allow only 24 sacks this season. T.J. Yeldon has been better than expected, when healthy Authentic Ronnie Harrison Jersey , in filling in for Leonard Fournette, the young receiver trio is coming along, and the unsung hero in my opinion has been Austin Seferian-Jenkins, who has become a younger Marcedes Lewis, somewhat unexpectedly. Bortles has really only had one awful game (Tennessee), one average at best game (Giants), and two jaw-dropping games (Patriots and Jets). In my opinion, two solid A games boost them up, but an F versus the Titans that may haunt them in December, drags them down here.Grade: C+Ryan O’Bleness (@ryanobleness)The offense has had two very strong games and two games that left a lot to be desired. The offensive explosions against the New York Jets and New England Patriots were a lot of fun to watch, and I think it makes it obvious that the success of the offense hinges on the play of Blake Bortles — especially with Leonard Fournette sidelined. T.J. Yeldon has stepped up and done an admiral job filling in for Fournette, but I still think the offense is much stronger with a fully healthy Fournette in the backfield. The problem is that the offense will remain as inconsistent as Bortles plays. That said, this team could be unstoppable if Bortles is able to put it all together throughout the season like he did this past Sunday. Grade: BBrian Fullford (@iambwf)I may be a bit more optimistic than my fellow writers. Two games at “A”, one at “F” Authentic Jalen Ramsey Jersey , and one at “C” quality do not tell the whole story. Amidst injuries the offensive line has protected Blake and opened running lanes. The receiving corps has looked young but are making big plays. Leonard Fournette’s injury exploits a depth problem at running back, but T.J. Yeldon has stepped up as a multi-dimensional asset. Blake is Blake, and we’ll rise and fall on his confidence waves all season. Still, he’s climbing the pocket and making the throws with greater consistency earlier in the season than we have seen in the past.They key for me is the ability of the coaches to adapt to personnel and competition, and for the most part they have optimized what they have. They are letting Blake throw the ball more, which surely helps a Yeldon in the running game.All that said, the inability to beat the Titans is inexcusable and it’s only for my mercy that this isn’t a “C-”. On top of that, seven turnovers isn’t a confidence boost. This unit must string together some consistency.Grade: C+Filip Prus (@JaxonFil)The Jaguars offense has been hot and cold throughout the first four weeks of the season. On any given week, Blake Bortles has struggled to hit an open receiver from six yards out to surpassing a career high in passing yards to not being able. It may be a little unfair due to their franchise fulcrum Leonard Fournette not being available, but his absence has allowed Nathaniel Hackett to flourish for three out of the four games with out-of-the-box play calling and high percentage route running to manufacture the run game with screens and crossers. Statistically, they currently rank 15th in yards per game and are tied for the fifth-most giveaways with seven.Grade: C+ The Jacksonville Jaguars just beat down the lowly New York Jets by a score of 31-12. It was a massive blowout that wasn’t as close as the box score indicates — even if the box score indicated a 19-point win by the Good Guys.Who stood out in the Week 4 matchup? Let’s see who made the list!1. Blake BortlesCredit where credit is due. Good Blake was in the stadium today and my God did this team need him. Leonard Fournette left with a hamstring injury in the second quarter along with Brandon Linder and although T.J. Yeldon was filling in well, if Blake wasn’t able to find receivers the Jets defense was going to clamp down on our running game. Blake had probably his most efficient game in his career — completing 77 percent of his passes, throwing for a career-high 388 yards, and had 10.2 yards per pass attempt. He completed passes to 10 different receivers and was mistake-free except for a tipped pass that led to an interception. He was masterful today and if he can keep this up there is no team in the NFL that can beat them.2. Dede WestbrookExcept for a fumble late in the game Authentic Telvin Smith Jersey , Westbrook lived up to the draft day hype of a first round talent that fell due to off-the-field problems. He caught nine of 13 targets for 130 yards, including this beauty where he absolutely exposed Jamal Adams and the Jets secondary.Straight out of Madden.3. Donte MoncriefThe newly signed Moncrief caught all five targets thrown his way, including a beauty of a Bortles pass along the right sideline.It’s his first 100-yard game with the Jaguars.4. T.J. Yeldon100 yards from scrimmage and two touchdowns. He filled in well partly because Blake was on fire today but also partly because, well, he’s getting better. Leonard doesn’t have to rush back from his hamstring injury because Yeldon has shown himself to be a more-than-capable backup in two of the Jaguars’ three wins so far this season.5. Marcell DareusAlong with Calais Campbell, he was responsible for the first Jaguars safety since 2014.Three tackles on a day without a lot of tackles by this defense. He’s such a good rotational player and a perfect fit for Todd Wash’s scheme.6. Tashaun GipsonExcept for a needless taunting penalty, Gipson has played lights out through four games this season. The Jaguars are near the top of the league in terms of preventing big plays and Gipson’s presence at center field is a big reason why.7. Yannick NgakoueHe finally got his first sack of the season so now we can stop talking about it.Also, make sure to watch how Taven Bryan crushes the left guard and helps collapse the pocket on this play. A big reason Calais Campbell has played so well through the first quarter of the season is because of Bryan’s ability to spell him and still produce.8. Barry ChurchAlong with Gipson, Church has been playing at a Pro Bowl level. Today he had three tackles and a big sack on third down and several big stops in coverage.Honorable MentionLogan Cooke had three of his four punts downed inside the 20-yard line for a 46.3 punting average, but it was his punt downed at the two-yard line that made the safety possible by the Jaguars defense.

Đầu trang
 Xem thông tin cá nhân  

Hiển thị những bài viết cách đây:  Sắp xếp theo  
Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 

Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến2 khách

Bạn không thể tạo chủ đề mới trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể trả lời bài viết trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể sửa những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể xoá những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể gửi tập tin đính kèm trong chuyên mục này.

Tìm kiếm với từ khoá:
Chuyển đến:  
Chứng nhận thanh toán bảo đảm

CÔNG TY TNHH DỊCH VỤ HÀNG HOÁ TRỰC TUYẾN

Diễn đàn sử dụng phần mềm phpBB® Forum

Chợ xây dựng Hà nội: Công ty TNHH Thương mại Dương Linh

Showroom: Số 1B, Ngõ 5, tổ 19, thị trấn Cầu Diễn, Huyện Từ Liêm, Thành phố Hà nội

Tel: 04.37737548; Fax: 04.38370082

Email Phòng kinh doanh: sale@choxaydung.vn

Chợ xây dựng Sài Gòn: Công ty TNHH SX-TM Đăng Hải

Địa chỉ: Số 140, Tô Hiến Thành, P15, Quận 10, Tp.HCM

Tel: 08.38620524; Fax: 08.38633011;

Email: saigonRep@choxaydung.vn