Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 
Người gửi Nội dung
 Tiêu đề bài viết: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys
Gửi bàiĐã gửi: Thứ 6 15/02/19 10:34 
Ngoại tuyến

Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 11/01/19 14:39
Bài viết: 56
San Francisco cornerback Richard Sherman won't get as emotional about playing against Seattle this week as he did when the 49ers and Seahawks met two weeks ago.All of that Youth Will Dissly Jersey , Sherman insists, is water under the bridge now.Sherman is so calm and cool this time around that he even smiled and chuckled quietly when asked about critical comments made about him by former Seahawks teammate Frank Clark following Seattle's 21-7 win over Minnesota on Monday.Speaking to a small group of reporters, Clark said that the Sherman era was over in Seattle and that the veteran cornerback needed to worry about his own problems."Just seems like a guy who's probably tired of hearing the same questions," Sherman said Thursday. "I'd probably be pretty annoyed too if we won a game and somebody comes and asks me about a guy who wasn't either involved in this game or on my team."Clark, a fourth-year defensive end who leads the Seahawks with 11 sacks, was responding to a question about a comment made by Sherman prior to the Nov. 2 game between the two teams in Seattle. At the time, Sherman said the Seahawks were a "middle of the road" team.Clark and other Seattle players took exception."That's just Richard Sherman being Richard Sherman," Clark said Monday. "He's not in this locker room no more so his opinion really doesn't matter. They've got some problems over there in San Fran that he needs to be worried about."This is my team now. This is my defense. Richard Sherman, his era is over here. If he's got anything to say about our defense, he can sat it on the field http://www.seahawksfootballauthentics.com/duane-brown-jersey-authentic , at the end of the day."Sherman tried to downplay the issue but was asked if it was an elephant in the room."It's like a mouse in the room," Sherman said. "It's like kids say the darndest things, you know? It didn't bother me at all. It's kind of weird but it doesn't bother me. The era was over in my mind obviously. I'm here."Seattle is 8-5 and can clinch a playoff spot with a win over San Francisco on Sunday at Levi's Stadium.Sherman and the 49ers, conversely, are putting the final touches on a disappointing 3-10 season.It's Sherman's first year playing on a team with a losing record since his rookie season in 2011, when the Seahawks finished 7-9.Unlike the first time he lined up across from the familiar faces in Seattle, Sherman isn't anticipating being very emotional when he sees the Seahawks on Sunday. He spent seven years in the Pacific Northwest before Seattle released him last March while Sherman was still recovering from an Achilles injury."The nostalgia of seeing your friends and seeing the personnel, all the guys that you played with (is over)," Sherman said. "In a couple weeks, I'll see them again. We'll be out of the season. We'll be doing vacations and stuff. It was cool being back in the stadium and everything. This time we'll be back home. We'll be grinding it out. We know how it went last time and got a sour taste in our mouth."__ The Oakland Raiders did something both shocking and kind of expected this year when they replaced head coach Jack Del Rio with longtime Monday Night Football commentator (and former Super Bowl-winning head coach) Jon Gruden. Any positive results from the hiring were not expected to be immediate Youth Michael Dickson Jersey , but through five games, this has to be close to the worst case scenario.The Raiders are 1-4 with DVOA’s 29th-ranked defense and an offense that has already seen Derek Carr throw eight interceptions. Hope for Oakland’s future (aka Las Vegas’s future) really seems to lie in the moves they make in 2019, including their additional first round pick that they received from the Chicago Bears in the Khalil Mack trade. The Raiders will probably be looking to spend money to improve the pass rush (now the worst in the league without Mack) and generally start fixing a lot of weak areas that have gotten them to this point. Can they beat the Seattle Seahawks in London this Sunday? Absolutely. But this is still probably the worst team the Seahawks have seen so far, and I think everyone kinda knows that.To get a better idea of what has gone right and wrong this year, I sent five Qs to Levi Damien of Silver and Black Pride and in kind he sent me five corresponding As.Q: Which five players do you expect to start on the offensive line on Sunday and what are the biggest concerns among those players?A: From left to right it should be rookie top pick Kolton Miller, reserve interior lineman Jon Feliciano, Rodney Hudson, Gabe Jackson, and rookie third round pick Brandon Parker. Miller is probably the biggest concern in the bunch. He has a leg injury that caused him to give up three sacks last week against the Chargers. Not having Kelechi Osemele next to him doesn’t help matters at all and that position is a concern as well because Osemele is a great run blocker that is hard to replace. Brandon Parker will be starting his second game at right tackle. He did ok last week -- giving up a couple pressures, a hit http://www.seahawksfootballauthentics.com/justin-britt-jersey-authentic , and a run stuff -- but the Chargers have just Melvin Ingram as their top pass rusher and he was busy feasting on Miller on the other side a lot of the time.Q: The Raiders caught some flak for trading Khalil Mack instead of re-signing him, but they did add two first round picks (with some other picks changing hands); how would you most like to see them use the picks? As in, what are the big needs, or do you think they should do whatever they need to do (trade up if necessary) to find a different franchise QB other than Derek Carr?A: Well, pass rusher. They lost the best pass rusher in the league and have been the worst pass rushing team without him. They desperately need to try and replace some of his pass rush. Nick Bosa’s name gets thrown around a lot. Obviously the Raiders would have to continue in their current trajectory so they would have a high enough pick to get him.As far as Carr is concerned, it seems like he might get more than just this season to show whether he can get Gruden’s system down before the team dumps him. But if he doesn’t start showing progress and can’t put the team on his back to pull out a few more wins, looking for another QB could be a consideration. Though Gruden’s track record with scouting young quarterbacks has been pretty terrible.Q: Oakland is 1-4 and Jon Gruden catches heat every time they lose, but what do you like about Gruden’s first year back at the helm? What are the positives to come out of this offseason and season so far?A: The offseason things looked great. The players all seemed to respect him, training camp was high energy and competitive, and the chemistry between he and Carr looked well ahead of schedule. Where he has not done well in personnel decisions. The draft was a whirlwind of trades up and down and in each case Youth Rashaad Penny Jersey , the Raiders seemed to get screwed with compensation. The draft day trades for Martavis Bryant and Ryan Switzer both turned out to be duds and then of course the insanely stupid trade of Khalil Mack when re-signing him should have been priority number one when he was hired as head coach. He’s also an offensive minded head coach, so he doesn’t see the same value in defensive players -- hence why the Raiders have arguably the worst defense in the league -- which is ironic considering he won his only Super Bowl with the great defense Tony Dungy assembled in Tampa. Q: Do you think the Raiders are capable of playing better than they have so far? Like do you expect better things as players get healthy or as they figure out Gruden’s system and that type of thing ... or do you think this is just the team that they are in 2018 and that they might go 4-12 or worse? What would be a successful season for them?A: I believe they’ll flare up and have a few good games this season, but they are what their record suggests. The offense is inconsistent and the defense is consistently awful. The defense is comprised of rookies and aged veterans. There is very little real talent and very few players in their prime on the defense. I predicted 6-10 this season and I am sticking with that (cuz that’s what a prediction is), but in order to get even that record, they will have to beat up on the 1-4 teams they have coming up on their schedule while stealing a couple others. They face three 1-4 teams in their next four games after the Seahawks. After that their schedule is downright brutal.Q: Have you heard of Michael Dickson?A: A bit. He’s the rookie who is one of the best punters in the league already which everyone could tell he would be because he was the best punter in the country, right? Meanwhile Raiders rookie punter (the third one taken in the draft) has been among the worst in the league. And of course the Raiders claimed Johnny Townsend was the guy they targeted in the draft all along.

Đầu trang
 Xem thông tin cá nhân  

Hiển thị những bài viết cách đây:  Sắp xếp theo  
Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 

Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến1 khách

Bạn không thể tạo chủ đề mới trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể trả lời bài viết trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể sửa những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể xoá những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể gửi tập tin đính kèm trong chuyên mục này.

Tìm kiếm với từ khoá:
Chuyển đến:  
Chứng nhận thanh toán bảo đảm

CÔNG TY TNHH DỊCH VỤ HÀNG HOÁ TRỰC TUYẾN

Diễn đàn sử dụng phần mềm phpBB® Forum

Chợ xây dựng Hà nội: Công ty TNHH Thương mại Dương Linh

Showroom: Số 1B, Ngõ 5, tổ 19, thị trấn Cầu Diễn, Huyện Từ Liêm, Thành phố Hà nội

Tel: 04.37737548; Fax: 04.38370082

Email Phòng kinh doanh: sale@choxaydung.vn

Chợ xây dựng Sài Gòn: Công ty TNHH SX-TM Đăng Hải

Địa chỉ: Số 140, Tô Hiến Thành, P15, Quận 10, Tp.HCM

Tel: 08.38620524; Fax: 08.38633011;

Email: saigonRep@choxaydung.vn