Hôm nay, Thứ 6 19/04/24 7:05

Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 
Người gửi Nội dung
Gửi bàiĐã gửi: Thứ 6 19/07/19 12:42 
Ngoại tuyến

Ngày tham gia: Thứ 7 13/04/19 15:24
Bài viết: 177
t at Vikings hotel on Saturday UPDATE #4: Another update from Chris Tomasson.UPDATE #3: Chris Tomasson of the St. Paul Pioneer Press tweeted that Fox 9 issued an on-air correction to their report of Griffen being arrested in a separate incident. I can’t verify since I can’t watch Dru Samia Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , so I’m taking his word for it.UPDATE #2: Tom Pelissero is now reporting that team sources are “strongly denying” that Griffen was arrested in a separate incident. He’s being evaluated at a local hospital.UPDATE: We now have this to add to the story from Seth Kaplan of Fox 9 in Minneapolis. It doesn’t make things any better.Original story follows.On the final injury report that the Minnesota Vikings furnished prior to their loss to the Buffalo Bills on Sunday, the team declared that defensive end Everson Griffen would not play because of a knee issue. But even though he was not going to be playing against the Bills, it was a bit unusual to hear that not only was Griffen not in uniform, he was not on the Vikings’ sideline, nor was he at U.S. Bank Stadium at all.Today, we were given insight into exactly why that is. . .and it sounds like something that could be pretty serious.According to a report from KSTP in Minneapolis, Griffen threatened to shoot someone at the team hotel on Saturday.There’s a lot more about the incident at the link above.When asked about Griffen Minnesota Vikings Jerseys Stitched , head coach Mike Zimmer simply stated that Griffen was dealing with a “personal matter.” General Manager Rick Spielman released a statement this afternoon about the situation.I’m not afraid to tell you that I’m a huge fan of Everson Griffen. I think that anyone that’s read this site for any amount of time knows that. I’d love nothing more than to see him come back and chase quarterbacks around again. But, in this situation, I think it’s pretty obvious that the primary concern here has to be for Griffen’s mental health and well-being, and everything else should be secondary until such time that a competent professional declares that he’s okay.Obviously, as more develops on this situation, we’ll keep everyone posted as best we can. The Vikings will be departing on Tuesday for Thursday’s game in Los Angeles against the Rams, so we’ll have to see if Griffen travels with the team or not. Given the current information we have Discount Dru Samia Jersey , I’d be pretty surprised if he was on that plane.(Hat tip to The Viking Age, as they had this story before we did.) As much as we want to forget, we all remember the NFC Championship game last year against the Philadelphia Eagles. And while the game itself was painful to watch, the fan experience in the city of Brotherly Love wasn’t so lovely.But, as much we all are looking forward to a rematch of last years game, there is at least one person on the team who isn’t worried about the hostile environment that Philly will no doubt bring again, and that is Latavius Murray.Murray spoke with the Pioneer Press about welcoming the challenge of playing on the road once again against the Eagles.“I love it. I don’t want to say I love playing away more than home Super Bowl Dru Samia Jersey , but to me there’s no better feeling than everybody’s against you and cheering against you and wanting to see you fail.”While Murray is excited about this rematch he knows that the bigger picture is winning. Especially since the Vikings have been on a losing streak as of late.“For everybody that was here last year, look, for one they’re a great team. And it’s our next opportunity, so I’m excited about that most, especially coming off a loss.”The Vikings need to keep the energy of the underdog going into this Sunday. The defense allowed the Rams to have 556 yards and score five touchdowns and the rush offense is 31st with a 63.0 yards average. And that is not going to cut it playing against the defending Super Bowl Champions.While Minnesota has things they need to address hopefully the bye week can give them time to fix what is broken. A win in Philly could be the serious spark that puts them back on track and put to bed the demons of last year.

Đầu trang
 Xem thông tin cá nhân  

Hiển thị những bài viết cách đây:  Sắp xếp theo  
Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 

Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến2 khách

Bạn không thể tạo chủ đề mới trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể trả lời bài viết trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể sửa những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể xoá những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể gửi tập tin đính kèm trong chuyên mục này.

Tìm kiếm với từ khoá:
Chuyển đến:  
Chứng nhận thanh toán bảo đảm

CÔNG TY TNHH DỊCH VỤ HÀNG HOÁ TRỰC TUYẾN

Diễn đàn sử dụng phần mềm phpBB® Forum

Chợ xây dựng Hà nội: Công ty TNHH Thương mại Dương Linh

Showroom: Số 1B, Ngõ 5, tổ 19, thị trấn Cầu Diễn, Huyện Từ Liêm, Thành phố Hà nội

Tel: 04.37737548; Fax: 04.38370082

Email Phòng kinh doanh: sale@choxaydung.vn

Chợ xây dựng Sài Gòn: Công ty TNHH SX-TM Đăng Hải

Địa chỉ: Số 140, Tô Hiến Thành, P15, Quận 10, Tp.HCM

Tel: 08.38620524; Fax: 08.38633011;

Email: saigonRep@choxaydung.vn