Hôm nay, Thứ 5 25/04/24 16:33

Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 
Người gửi Nội dung
Gửi bàiĐã gửi: Thứ 6 19/04/19 7:53 
Ngoại tuyến

Ngày tham gia: Thứ 7 13/04/19 15:24
Bài viết: 177
deciding on his next location Kendrys Morales Jersey , the San Diego Padres have reportedly made a significant offer to the free-agent shortstop.According to Bob Nightengale of USA Today, rival general managers have been told the Padres offered Machado an eight-year deal worth anywhere from $240 million to $280 million. Nightengale also noted some of the money from his contract could also be deferred.As Jon Heyman of MLB Network reported, the 26-year-old is expected to sign with whichever team offers him the best deal.Kevin Acee of the San Diego Union-Tribune reported Padres general manager A.J. Preller flew to Miami to meet with Machado last week, although he also said the player isn't considered close to making a decision.The Philadelphia Phillies and Chicago White Sox are considered two of the top contenders to land the four-time All-Star.Considering the start of spring training is just a couple of weeks away, you would think he would want to be on a team. However, he has remained patient all offseason without rushing to a deal.With a reported deal worth $30-35 million per year already on the table, it could allow him to get even more from opposing teams.Fellow superstar free-agent Bryce Harper is also likely to get more than $30 million per year Jesse Barfield Jersey , although he is expected to get a 10-year deal, per Nightengale. TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) — The last time Trevor Cahill made an opening day start, he was pitching for the Oakland Athletics. Now Los Angeles Angels manager Brad Ausmus has named Cahill as the opening day starter for the March 28 game in Oakland against the A’s.This is Cahill’s first season with the Angels. He was 7-4 with a 3.76 ERA in 21 games (20 starts) for the Athletics last year. It will be Cahill’s second opening day start — he also did so in 2011 for the Athletics.“Any time you can pitch the first game of the season, it’s special,” Cahill said. “I think the biggest thing is, as we all know http://www.bluejaysfanproshop.com/authentic-curtis-granderson-jersey , it’s one of many and not worth any more than any of the other ones. My goal is to go out there and pitch like I normally do and don’t try to do too much.”The rest of the Angels’ rotation will be Matt Harvey, Felix Pena, Tyler Skaggs and Jaime Barria, Ausmus said.“We’re kind of juggling with injuries and weren’t sure and ultimately, I thought Cahill was the best fit,” Ausmus said.Cahill played for the A’s from 2009-11 and again last season.“It’ll be weird going back there. I’ve never played there as a visitor,” Cahill said. “I went there one time with the Royals two years ago but I was on the DL. That’s the only other time I’ve been in the visitor’s clubhouse. It’ll be fun. Day game George Bell Jersey , too, which is weird. I have to make sure I don’t assume it’s a night game. I’ve done that before.”Some of the other Angels have had to deal with minor injuries this spring. Harvey was slowed because of a glute strain while Skaggs has been dealing with left forearm fatigue. Another candidate, Andrew Heaney, was expected to open the season on the injured list because of inflammation in his left elbow. Cahill has been healthy.“That plays into it somewhat,” Ausmus said. “He’s made a start there before. It does line up Harvey for opening day in Anaheim.”The Angels’ home opener will be April 4 against the Texas Rangers.

Đầu trang
 Xem thông tin cá nhân  

Hiển thị những bài viết cách đây:  Sắp xếp theo  
Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 

Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến2 khách

Bạn không thể tạo chủ đề mới trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể trả lời bài viết trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể sửa những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể xoá những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể gửi tập tin đính kèm trong chuyên mục này.

Tìm kiếm với từ khoá:
Chuyển đến:  
Chứng nhận thanh toán bảo đảm

CÔNG TY TNHH DỊCH VỤ HÀNG HOÁ TRỰC TUYẾN

Diễn đàn sử dụng phần mềm phpBB® Forum

Chợ xây dựng Hà nội: Công ty TNHH Thương mại Dương Linh

Showroom: Số 1B, Ngõ 5, tổ 19, thị trấn Cầu Diễn, Huyện Từ Liêm, Thành phố Hà nội

Tel: 04.37737548; Fax: 04.38370082

Email Phòng kinh doanh: sale@choxaydung.vn

Chợ xây dựng Sài Gòn: Công ty TNHH SX-TM Đăng Hải

Địa chỉ: Số 140, Tô Hiến Thành, P15, Quận 10, Tp.HCM

Tel: 08.38620524; Fax: 08.38633011;

Email: saigonRep@choxaydung.vn