Hôm nay, Thứ 7 20/04/24 13:42

Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 
Người gửi Nội dung
Gửi bàiĐã gửi: Thứ 6 19/04/19 8:26 
Ngoại tuyến

Ngày tham gia: Thứ 7 13/04/19 15:24
Bài viết: 177
sday by signing Bryce Harper to a 13-year http://www.metsfanproshop.com/authentic-tim-tebow-jersey , $330 million deal, but that megadeal may wind up being the last big splash the team makes this offseason.A source told MLB.com's Todd Zoleckithat it is "unlikely" the Phillies sign starting pitcher Dallas Keuchel or closer Craig Kimbrel after reaching an agreement with Harper. Zolecki notes, though, that things could change if either free agent pursues a short-term deal.While top free agents like Harper and Manny Machado have signed recently, both Keuchel and Kimbrel remain unsigned ut not because they are not coveted assets.Keuchel, 31, is coming off a season in which he went 12-11 with a 3.74 ERA in 34 starts Neil Walker Jersey , striking out 153 in 204.2 innings. The southpaw's impressive resume features two All-Star selections, the 2015 American League Cy Young award, four Gold Gloves and a World Series ring.The former 20-game winner has a career 4-2 record in the postseason with a 3.31 ERA in 10 appearances (nine starts).With spring training camps in full force, Keuchel recently told Fox 26's Mark Berman that he was anxious to join a team:Mark Berman MarkBermanFox26Dallas Keuchel (kidkeuchy) on his free agent situation: quot;Im calm amp;amp; collected outside the field. So I really dont hit the panic button at all. Im worried about getting myself ready..At the same time Id like to get out there amp;amp; meet new teammates or meet old teammates.quot; JdOo00Wa7qKimbrel, meanwhile, has been the top reliever on the market all winter.The right-hander went 5-1 with 42 saves and a 2.74 ERA in 63 appearances, striking out 96 batters in 62.1 innings. His dominance out of the bullpen helped Boston win a franchise-record 108 games last season as well as the World Series.The 30-year-old has 333 career saves and has allowed just 285 hits in 532.2 career innings.CBS Sports'Jim Bowdenreported last week that Kimbrel was willing to sit out the 2019 season if offers didn't improve. Kimbrel's agent Adrian Gonzalez Jersey ,David Meter, denied that report, calling it "wildly inaccurate."Philadelphia ownerJohn Middleton toldNightengaleback in November that the team was willing to spend "stupid money." After signing Harper ($330 million) and Andrew McCutchen (three years, $50 million) while acquiring shortstop Jean Segura and catcher J.T. Realmuto already, the Phillies may be nearing their limit. TORONTO (AP) — While Major League Baseball no longer has a single player who was active during the previous century, it now has its first player born in this one.Blue Jays right-hander Elvis Luciano became the youngest pitcher in Toronto history when he debuted Sunday against the Detroit Tigers. Luciano, who turned 19 on Feb. 15 Jose Bautista Jersey , allowed one hit in 1 1/3 scoreless innings.“I feel very good about it and very proud of myself,” Luciano said through a translator. “I wasn’t nervous at all. I was anxious because I really wanted to do the best I could for the team.”Blue Jays manager Charlie Montoyo was impressed with Luciano’s performance, especially a fastball that reached 96 mph.“Just to pitch in that moment, in that situation, that shows you a lot,” Montoyo said after his team lost 4-3 in 11 innings. “For sure he’s not nervous. He’s got the stuff to compete in the big leagues.”Pitching with runners at the corners and two outs in the seventh, Luciano retired the first batter he faced http://www.metsfanproshop.com/authentic-tim-tebow-jersey , Nicholas Castellanos, on a fly to center.“Good fastball,” Castellanos said. “He came right at me — he wasn’t shy. He did his job and got me out. Hopefully if he has a 20-year major league career, I can say that I was the first guy he ever got out.”Luciano got slugger Miguel Cabrera on a fly ball to the wall in left field for his first out of the eighth.“That was a ‘wow’ right there,” Luciano said. “When I was 12 years old, Cabrera was my favorite player. I used to be an infielder and when I saw him, when I knew that I was going to face him Devin Mesoraco Jersey , that was the proudest moment of the entire day for me.”Niko Goodrum’s one-out double was the only hit off Luciano.“I was just trying to get a heater,” Goodrum said. “He has a good arm.”The Blue Jays got Luciano from Kansas City in the Rule 5 draft at the winter meetings last December. He hadn’t pitched above rookie ball in two minor league seasons before this year.Adrian Beltre and Bartolo Colon were the final two big leaguers who were active in the last century, according to the Elias Sports Bureau.Brian Milner is the youngest player in Blue Jays history. The catcher was 18 years and 218 days old when he debuted with Toronto against Cleveland in June 1978.

Đầu trang
 Xem thông tin cá nhân  

Hiển thị những bài viết cách đây:  Sắp xếp theo  
Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 

Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến2 khách

Bạn không thể tạo chủ đề mới trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể trả lời bài viết trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể sửa những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể xoá những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể gửi tập tin đính kèm trong chuyên mục này.

Tìm kiếm với từ khoá:
Chuyển đến:  
Chứng nhận thanh toán bảo đảm

CÔNG TY TNHH DỊCH VỤ HÀNG HOÁ TRỰC TUYẾN

Diễn đàn sử dụng phần mềm phpBB® Forum

Chợ xây dựng Hà nội: Công ty TNHH Thương mại Dương Linh

Showroom: Số 1B, Ngõ 5, tổ 19, thị trấn Cầu Diễn, Huyện Từ Liêm, Thành phố Hà nội

Tel: 04.37737548; Fax: 04.38370082

Email Phòng kinh doanh: sale@choxaydung.vn

Chợ xây dựng Sài Gòn: Công ty TNHH SX-TM Đăng Hải

Địa chỉ: Số 140, Tô Hiến Thành, P15, Quận 10, Tp.HCM

Tel: 08.38620524; Fax: 08.38633011;

Email: saigonRep@choxaydung.vn