Hôm nay, Thứ 4 24/04/24 17:30

Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 
Người gửi Nội dung
Gửi bàiĐã gửi: Thứ 4 19/06/19 10:48 
Ngoại tuyến

Ngày tham gia: Thứ 7 13/04/19 15:24
Bài viết: 177
ball Team? My wife steered the Honda Odyssey while children snoozed - I finally had some time to look into fantasy football. Fairly quickly Josh Sitton Jersey , I had a treacherous, most perilous thought: if Tom Brady were on the board, and the value was there, could I click the “draft” button?It became a much harder proposition to resolve than I expected. Fantasy football requires a different level of fanhood, one that’s more polygamous than your “true” monogamous Dolphins self. It also requires more emotional distance, especially if you are playing in a money league. Screw your feelings, draft the best players regardless of team and make money. Coolly monstrous. Like Nurse Ratched.Except it’s not easy to flirt with some players, as it creates a tension within that’s scantily worth visiting. I’ll admit fam, I had a relationship with LeSean McCoy in 2016. I thought he presented tremendous value in the 3rd round and I decided to overlook the nasty “Buffalo Bills” thing. It wasn’t my proudest moment, but it helped result in some dollars getting stacked.LeSean McCoy is not Tom Brady.Even when I type “Tom Brady” Daniel Kilgore Jersey , I feel like punching myself in the face. No other player can make me feel that way. How dare I type the words Tom Brady on a Miami Dolphins website? The audacity! And I shutter at the thought of the existential work involved in drafting Tom Brady on a fantasy football team: you actually have to follow him and root for his statistical production. That thought alone may have ruptured my gall bladder.I don’t even want to draft Jimmy Garoppolo for the residual stench of being affiliated with Tom Brady and the New England Patriots. I could have my draft right this very second, and not know what choice I’d make.What would you do? Would you draft Tom Brady on your fantasy team?Just to bury the hatchet with anybody who’s triggered by me bringing up Tom Brady, here’s Tom Brady getting sacked by a bunch of people: DAVIE, Fla. (AP) — Frank Gore walked slowly through the Miami Dolphins locker room Monday, a slight hunch in his posture and a slight limp in his gait, which made him look like the 35-year-old running back he is.And he's among the healthy ones.The Dolphins (5-5) hobbled into their bye week thankful for the timing of the break. Coach Adam Gase gave his players the rest of the week off, and said if his team had a game Sunday, finding 46 healthy players to fill the active roster would be a challenge. "I don't even know if we'd have enough," Gase said."The bye week," gimpy left tackle Laremy Tunsil said Albert Wilson Jersey , "came at the perfect time."For one thing, the bye buys quarterback Ryan Tannehill an extra week to continue his recovery from an injured capsule in his throwing shoulder. After a period of rest he began a throwing program Sunday."They said it was a good first step and he felt good, so that's a positive," Gase said. "We'll just progress through and see where we're at next Wednesday."The goal remains for Tannehill to return for Miami's next game Nov. 25 at Indianapolis."If we can get through this week and he feels great every day, then we've got a shot," Gase said.The odds seem against it. Tannehill was shut down after an earlier throwing program produced little progress, and missed his fifth game in a row Sunday when Miami was beaten at Green Bay.Brock Osweiler fell to 2-3 replacing Tannehill. And as the Dolphins lost for the fifth time in seven games, their injury list grew longer.Sidelined were cornerback Bobby McCain (concussion) and receivers DeVante Parker (shoulder) and Jakeem Grant (calf). Both receivers underwent MRIs on Monday, and their injuries are not believed to be season enders.By the final whistle, Miami was without five former first-round draft picks. That included starting tackles Tunsil and Ja'Wuan James Robert Quinn Jersey , who both missed the game with knee injuries. There's a good chance they'll return against Indy.Given the way the Dolphins' season is trending, it's surprising the Colts game could be pivotal in the AFC wild-card race."We're still in the hunt," receiver Kenny Stills said. "We need to get healthy."Or healthier, at least.Last week the Dolphins had 18 players on their injury report. But not Gore, the ageless veteran who ran for 90 yards in 13 carries Sunday. He became the first player to rush for 500 yards in 14 consecutive seasons, and hasn't missed a game since 2011.In the Dolphins' locker room, that makes him an outlier.

Đầu trang
 Xem thông tin cá nhân  

Hiển thị những bài viết cách đây:  Sắp xếp theo  
Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 

Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến1 khách

Bạn không thể tạo chủ đề mới trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể trả lời bài viết trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể sửa những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể xoá những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể gửi tập tin đính kèm trong chuyên mục này.

Tìm kiếm với từ khoá:
Chuyển đến:  
Chứng nhận thanh toán bảo đảm

CÔNG TY TNHH DỊCH VỤ HÀNG HOÁ TRỰC TUYẾN

Diễn đàn sử dụng phần mềm phpBB® Forum

Chợ xây dựng Hà nội: Công ty TNHH Thương mại Dương Linh

Showroom: Số 1B, Ngõ 5, tổ 19, thị trấn Cầu Diễn, Huyện Từ Liêm, Thành phố Hà nội

Tel: 04.37737548; Fax: 04.38370082

Email Phòng kinh doanh: sale@choxaydung.vn

Chợ xây dựng Sài Gòn: Công ty TNHH SX-TM Đăng Hải

Địa chỉ: Số 140, Tô Hiến Thành, P15, Quận 10, Tp.HCM

Tel: 08.38620524; Fax: 08.38633011;

Email: saigonRep@choxaydung.vn