Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 
Người gửi Nội dung
 Tiêu đề bài viết: The San Francisco Giants have had a
Gửi bàiĐã gửi: Thứ 2 24/06/19 9:18 
Ngoại tuyến

Ngày tham gia: Thứ 7 13/04/19 15:24
Bài viết: 177
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — quiet offseason http://www.chicagocubsteamshop.com/authentic-david-ross-jersey , aside of course from acquiring new president of baseball operations Farhan Zaidi from the rival and six-time defending division champion Dodgers and challenging him with getting this franchise back into contention.Or, as Zaidi emphasized, competing night in and night out.San Francisco will be younger, with fewer big names, for sure. And some of those big names — take Buster Posey, Brandon Belt and Madison Bumgarner — are eager for fresh starts after injury-shortened years in 2018.Returning to respectability will be the first chore: The Giants finished 73-89 last season while trading away Andrew McCutchen to the Yankees in late August in a lost year. San Francisco struggled to score runs and went a majors-worst 5-21 in September but improved on its last-place 2017 finish of 64-98 by nine wins.Zaidi brought back left-hander Derek Holland for $7 million over one year and signed lefty Drew Pomeranz to a $1.5 million, one-year contract.They will add depth for a starting staff that in 2018 missed Bumgarner, Johnny Cueto and Jeff Samardzija for significant stretches in a second straight season.Here are some things to know about the Giants:POSEY’S PROGRESS: Posey underwent season-ending hip surgery in August.At the December winter meetings in Las Vegas, Zaidi said he absolutely still considers Posey the face of the franchise and a feared hitter in the middle of the batting order. That’s after Posey hit .284 with five home runs and 41 RBIs.The hip did limit the catcher at the plate.INJURED PITCHERS: Manager Bruce Bochy has said he expects Bumgarner to bounce back like his old self — the dominant southpaw who captured 2014 World Series MVP honors.Bumgarner broke the pinkie on his pitching hand when he was hit by a line drive from Kansas City’s Whit Merrifield in his final 2018 spring training start, then had surgery to insert pins into the finger.He returned and wound up 6-7 with a 3.26 ERA in 21 starts and 129 2/3 innings. The lefty ace missed nearly three months last year following a dirt bike accident during an off day in Colorado.Cueto had Tommy John surgery in August.Samardzija “is pretty much on schedule,” according to Zaidi, after the right-hander dealt with shoulder issues that limited him to 10 starts and just 44 2/3 innings as he went 1-5 with a 4.17 ERA.NEW LOOK: Gone are fan favorite Hunter Pence, hothead Hunter Strickland and reliable outfielders Gregor Blanco and Gorkys Hernandez.Pomeranz is familiar with the Bay Area — he spent the 2014 and 2015 seasons with Oakland — and the NL West, having pitched for Colorado and San Diego. He spent the past three years with Boston.Pomeranz won a career-high 17 games for the Red Sox in 2017. But he went 2-6 with a 6.08 ERA last season and was limited to 11 starts and 26 appearances for the World Series champions because of two stints on the disabled list — first with a strained left forearm followed by biceps tendinitis in his pitching arm.He did not pitch in the World Series but was on the roster.“My big thing is getting back on track to doing what I can do and just being myself again because it’s very frustrating when you have to fight through a year where you know this isn’t me Drew Smyly Jersey , how do I fix this, what can I do to make sure this never happen again?” he said. “In that regard, this just felt like a great fit for me.”ROOKIES TO WATCH: Catcher Joey Bart, the No. 2 overall pick in the draft last year, got an invitation to big league spring training and will give the Giants a glimpse of the future. Bart is the team’s top prospect after hitting 13 homers and 14 doubles in 45 games in Class-A last year and will get the chance to work alongside Posey. Bart figures to be a big part of the team’s plans in 2020.THEY’RE NOT: The Giants have plenty of uncertainty in the outfield following the departures of Pence and Blanco. The most experienced outfielder on the roster is Mac Williamson, who has played only 120 games in his career.PITCHING ANALYST: The Giants hired pitching analyst Matt Daniels to join Zaidi’s staff. Daniels left his position in Seattle as pitching coordinator of driveline baseball to join San Francisco. DENVER (AP) — A certain Colorado Rockies player struck it rich this spring: Leadoff hitter Charlie Blackmon .Although, All-Star third baseman Nolan Arenado didn’t fare too bad, either, with his eight-year contract worth $260 million. Blackmon profits through Colorado’s experiment to bat Arenado in the No. 2 spot — a plan that could spill into the regular season.That means even more juicy pitches for Blackmon in what’s become a loaded lineup with the addition of Daniel Murphy . After back-to-back postseason appearances, the Rockies are setting their sights even higher this season — the first NL West title in franchise history.“We have a lot of guys who can hit and do a lot of things,” said Blackmon, whose team hit a franchise-low .256 in 2018 and smacked 210 homers (fifth-most). “Nolan can really hurt you but there’s not one place you can hide in the lineup. Or one place you can say, ‘All right, if I get through here Brandon Morrow Jersey , then I’m OK.’ It’s a long lineup and everyone can hurt you.”Arenado, who turns 28 on April 16, was on track to be eligible for free agency after this season. But he liked what he saw in this team and wanted to stay put. He’s coming off a season in which he hit an NL-leading 38 homers.What’s more, manager Bud Black had his contract extended through the 2022 season.“We have a great group,” said Arenado, whose deal includes a provision that allows him to opt out after three years and become a free agent. “I really believe we can win. I wouldn’t make this decision if I didn’t believe that.”Arenado is a four-time All-Star and six-time Gold Glove winner. His lucrative deal is one of several this spring along with Manny Machado ($300 million, 10-year contract with San Diego) and Bryce Harper ($330 million, 13-year deal with Philadelphia). Los Angeles Angels outfielder Mike Trout is close to finalizing a $432 million, 12-year contract, a person familiar with the negotiations told The Associated Press. The deal was disclosed by a person familiar with the negotiations who spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity because the agreement had not been finalized and had not been announced.Colorado brought in Murphy to play first base, which means Ian Desmond will move to center. And that also means Blackmon switches to right field with David Dahl taking over in left. It could be a breakout season for Dahl, who’s being mentored by Arenado.“We’re pretty similar. We both work hard,” said Dahl, whose team lost to the Los Angeles Dodgers in a tiebreaker game last season to decide the NL West champion. “I might be more laid back than him. I think our personalities rub off on each other.”The Rockies boast a young starting staff led by hard-throwing righty German Marquez and hometown lefty Kyle Freeland. Jon Gray tries to recover his electric stuff after a season in which he went 12-9 with a 5.12 ERA and was left off the postseason roster. He’s been working on his slider with solid results. His fastball is coming around http://www.chicagocubsteamshop.com/authentic-david-ross-jersey , too.“I know what I’ve got to do now,” Gray said. “I feel good about that.”Here are things to know before the Rockies open the season March 28 with a four-game series in Miami:NEW FACES: Sure, he’s new this season, but Rockies fans are familiar with Mark Reynolds. The non-roster invitee played first base for the Rockies in 2016 and ’17, hitting 44 homers and batting .274. He figures to make the team and spell Murphy at first base.ROOKIES TO WATCH: Touted infielder Brendan Rodgers, who could join the team later in the season. Rodgers was a first-round pick in 2015.STATE OF THE BULLPEN: With Adam Ottavino leaving for the New York Yankees in free agency, the Rockies are searching for a reliever to fill the eighth-inning role. The spot could go to Scott Oberg or Seunghwan Oh. Waiting in the ninth will be closer Wade Davis, who led the NL with a team-record 43 saves. Colorado needs bounce-back seasons from Jake McGee (2-4, 6.49 ERA) and Bryan Shaw (4-6, 5.93).UP THE MIDDLE: Ryan McMahon, Garrett Hampson and Pat Valaika could platoon to fill the hole at second base after DJ LeMahieu signed with the Yankees. Trevor Story is coming off an All-Star season at shortstop, hitting .291 with 37 homers.TAKE THE EXTRA BASE: Desmond recently shared some baserunning secrets with his teammates. The Rockies have been given a green light on the base paths. “We do have a lot of speed on our team,” Desmond said. “We have a lot of heady players.”

Đầu trang
 Xem thông tin cá nhân  

Hiển thị những bài viết cách đây:  Sắp xếp theo  
Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 

Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến2 khách

Bạn không thể tạo chủ đề mới trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể trả lời bài viết trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể sửa những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể xoá những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể gửi tập tin đính kèm trong chuyên mục này.

Tìm kiếm với từ khoá:
Chuyển đến:  
Chứng nhận thanh toán bảo đảm

CÔNG TY TNHH DỊCH VỤ HÀNG HOÁ TRỰC TUYẾN

Diễn đàn sử dụng phần mềm phpBB® Forum

Chợ xây dựng Hà nội: Công ty TNHH Thương mại Dương Linh

Showroom: Số 1B, Ngõ 5, tổ 19, thị trấn Cầu Diễn, Huyện Từ Liêm, Thành phố Hà nội

Tel: 04.37737548; Fax: 04.38370082

Email Phòng kinh doanh: sale@choxaydung.vn

Chợ xây dựng Sài Gòn: Công ty TNHH SX-TM Đăng Hải

Địa chỉ: Số 140, Tô Hiến Thành, P15, Quận 10, Tp.HCM

Tel: 08.38620524; Fax: 08.38633011;

Email: saigonRep@choxaydung.vn