Hôm nay, Thứ 4 24/04/24 4:34

Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 
Người gửi Nội dung
Gửi bàiĐã gửi: Thứ 5 15/08/19 10:46 
Ngoại tuyến

Ngày tham gia: Thứ 7 13/04/19 15:24
Bài viết: 177
eams where both absolutely dislike each other John Randle Jersey , or both show the upmost respect towards one another. Same goes for the fan base, some hate the other team and its fans, but some fan bases represent their teams well with good sportsmanship. For example, The New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox is a rivalry where each fan base absolutely hates each other. But, at the same time you might respect the rivalry because of the atmosphere it creates. Same goes for the Pittsburgh Penguins and Philadelphia Flyers, it’s always a rowdy environment with those two teams. But, without those matchups, honestly the game wouldn’t be the same without that history.That’s how I look at our division, as fans we may not like another divisional team, but we probably respect that team because of the history it created with Minnesota, or because of the teams overall history in the league. Now http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-cris-carter-jersey , all three current NFC North teams all have tremendous history with one another. However, some people like certain matchup more than others, but what team do you actually have the most respect for? Honestly, as a Vikings fan, I despise the Packers. I think mainly because Green Bay is the closet divisional team, but the history the two teams have shared has been nothing short of physical footall. The Bears are “mehh” to me, Chicago is probably the most neutral team in the North. Growing up I had a rivalry with one of my teachers, Marcus Moten who is a die hard Bears fan. Whenever the Bears lost, you knew it was going to be a rough next day for everyone, sometimes I even remember him “catching a cold,” at times. But Womens Chris Doleman Jersey , it was all fun and games. I grew over this past season to gain some respect for Chicago, they went out and took a dive on Mitchell Trubisky a couple years ago. I sort of admire Matt Nagy and really like what he’s doing in Chicago, I like his offensive mind. It may come as a surprise, but the team I respect the most is probably the Detroit Lions. Three names come to mind when I think of Detroit and that’s Barry Sanders, Calvin “Megatron” Johnson and Matthew Stafford. I’m young, I’m only 22, so I’m going to stick with the people who I actually know. I have the upmost respect for Stafford, he’s a tough, consistent quarterback and doesn’t seem to complain like Aaron Rodgers does. I get that the Lions have a horrible win/loss record against Minnesota, but it’s been since 2011 where Detroit has always given the Vikings a run for its money. The Lions are 9-7 against the Vikings, with a lot of back and forth wins for both teams. Since 2011 Adrian Peterson Jersey , Detroit based on records have competed with Minnesota the best in terms of entertaining football. The Lions have a 6-9 record against the Packers and a 9-5 record against the Bears. Overall, I’d like to hear who you respect the most, so please tell me why in the comments!Skol! In a move that comes as a little bit of a surprise, the Minnesota Vikings might be altering their quarterback depth chart a bit, and doing so with an import from the Great White North.According to TSN, the Canadian sports network, the Vikings will be bringing in Calgary Stampeders quarterback Bo Levi Mitchell for a workout on Wednesday.Just a couple of weeks ago, Mitchell led the Stampeders to the 2018 Grey Cup, and was named the Most Valuable Player of the game. Mitchell also led the Stampeders to the Grey Cup in 2014, and was named the MVP of that game as well.This past season, Mitchell started all 18 of the Stampeders’ regular season games http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-kirk-cousins-jersey , completing 61.2% of his passes for 5,119 yards and 35 touchdowns. He was the named the CFL’s Most Outstanding Player in 2018, the second time he was awarded that honor (he won the award in 2016 as well). He annouced after the Stampeders won the Grey Cup that he would be pursuing NFL opportunities before deciding whether or not to stay in the CFL.This is an interesting move for the Vikings, to be honest. Mitchell doesn’t officially become a free agent until February of 2019, and current backup Trevor Siemian. . .remember him. . .is not under contract to the Vikings beyond this season. Perhaps Mitchell is coming in to compete with Kyle Sloter for the right to back up Kirk Cousins. Hopefully more information about this will be forthcoming in the next day or two.Again, this is news that I don’t think anyone saw coming, but personally I’m intrigued by the whole thing.

Đầu trang
 Xem thông tin cá nhân  

Hiển thị những bài viết cách đây:  Sắp xếp theo  
Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 

Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến2 khách

Bạn không thể tạo chủ đề mới trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể trả lời bài viết trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể sửa những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể xoá những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể gửi tập tin đính kèm trong chuyên mục này.

Tìm kiếm với từ khoá:
Chuyển đến:  
Chứng nhận thanh toán bảo đảm

CÔNG TY TNHH DỊCH VỤ HÀNG HOÁ TRỰC TUYẾN

Diễn đàn sử dụng phần mềm phpBB® Forum

Chợ xây dựng Hà nội: Công ty TNHH Thương mại Dương Linh

Showroom: Số 1B, Ngõ 5, tổ 19, thị trấn Cầu Diễn, Huyện Từ Liêm, Thành phố Hà nội

Tel: 04.37737548; Fax: 04.38370082

Email Phòng kinh doanh: sale@choxaydung.vn

Chợ xây dựng Sài Gòn: Công ty TNHH SX-TM Đăng Hải

Địa chỉ: Số 140, Tô Hiến Thành, P15, Quận 10, Tp.HCM

Tel: 08.38620524; Fax: 08.38633011;

Email: saigonRep@choxaydung.vn