Hôm nay, Thứ 6 19/04/24 0:46

Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 
Người gửi Nội dung
Gửi bàiĐã gửi: Thứ 5 15/08/19 13:50 
Ngoại tuyến

Ngày tham gia: Thứ 7 13/04/19 15:24
Bài viết: 177
ound the net. Thursday Womens Terrell Owens Jersey , March 14th, 2019 edition."For many years, the 49ers fanbase has had very little reason to get excited about free agency season. We’ve seen high-profiled players make headlines with other teams, and we’ve watched idly as our team brings in “value” players on less-than-desirable contracts. This year, however, it seems that the 49ers have found new life in free agency season, making numerous splashes, despite missing out on certain coveted acquisitions. Despite the major news from the past two days, John Lynch and Kyle Shanahan have refrained from standing pat after the Kwon Alexander signing and Dee Ford trade. They remained active into the third day (well, first actual day), re-signing oft-injured fan favorite defensive back Jimmie Ward. His contract is reported to be a one year deal worth $5 million, which is expected to be heavily laden with incentives tied to playing time. This comes on the heels of missing out on All-World free safety Earl Thomas, who will replace Eric Weddle in Baltimore. I’d hesitate to call the Ward signing a consolation prize, but I am quite pleased to see that he’ll remain with the team.The team bolstered their backfield by adding RB Tevin Coleman, who found great success as a complementary back in Atlanta. He had his finest seasons under Kyle Shanahan, and is poised to find some success in a 49ers rushing attack that has been able to make something out of very little over the past two seasons. It wouldn’t be surprising to see this move met with a lukewarm reaction, as Coleman hardly adds a new dimension to the squad. He hasn’t proven to be a reliable between-the-tackles runner, although he has found big-play success off the tackle and in the passing game. His skillset is largely redundant with what Jerick McKinnon and Matt Breida excel at, but his addition contributes valuable depth to a position that has been noticeably unlucky in the injury department.Finally http://www.49erslockerroom.com/authentic-arik-armstead-jersey , reports have surfaced that the 49ers have been active on numerous other fronts through the free agency period thus far. Although they missed out on signing Le’Veon Bell, it has been noted that they made a serious offer, only to be outbid by the Jets. It sounds like the Coleman signing was the backup plan, but it’s encouraging to see that the team has been proactive in looking to add talent. The 49ers have also been linked to cornerback Jason Verrett, a highly talented but regularly injured former Charger defender who many 49ers fans were high on during the lead-up to the 2014 draft. At 5’10” and 175-190 pounds (dependent upon the source), he doesn’t seem to fit the lengthy perimeter defender that Robert Saleh tends to covet, so it’s likely that if he were to be signed, he would challenge K’Waun Williams in the slot, or perhaps undergo a positional change into the defensive backfield.49ers sign RB Tevin Coleman for two years | Branch, SF Chronicle | Chan, NBC Sports Bay Area | KNBR Staff | Biderman, Sac Bee | ESPN Staff | Madson, Ninerswire49ers sign DB Jimmie Ward for one year | Maiocco, NBC Sports Bay Area | KNBR Staff | Madson, NinerswireWhat Dee Ford brings to the 49ers | Almquist, KNBR | Biderman, Sac Bee | Madson, NinerswireSafeguards are built into LB Kwon Alexander’s contract | Branch, SF Chronicle | Biderman Fred Warner Jersey White , Sac Bee | Madson, NinerswireFive Baalke picks remain with the 49ers | Branch, SF ChronicleCB Jason Verrett visited with the 49ers | Branch, SF Chronicle | Maiocco, NBC Sports Bay Area | KNBR Staff | Madson, Ninerswire49ers reportedly made serious offer to Le’Veon Bell | Madson, Ninerswire49ers should look into signing Eric Berry | Chan, NBC Sports Bay Area49ers still need a punter | Branch, SF ChroniclePFF Senior Analyst explains Kwon Alexander’s poor PFF grades | KNBR Staff49ers notes | Biderman, Sac Bee When 49ers left tackle Joe Staley said last December that he’d be back to play in 2019, he left open the possibility that it could be his final year in the NFL.Staley is in the final year of his contract and said he’d make a decision about returning for a 14th season at some point in the future. It does not appear that he’s made it yet as he and the 49ers have not had any conversations about a new contract at this point.Staley said his eyes are solely on the coming season.“But I’ve made it very clear to everybody that I want to play as long as I can,” Staley said, via Chris Biderman of the . “I still love the game, still feel like I can play at a high level. Still feel like I’m valued on the football team. I know it’s my last year under contract, but I’m not worried about that. I’m just going to go out there and try and do everything I can to help us win games with this team.”Staley has started all 174 games he’s played since the 49ers picked him in the first round of the 2007 draft. For now, the only goal appears to be adding 16 more to that total.

Đầu trang
 Xem thông tin cá nhân  

Hiển thị những bài viết cách đây:  Sắp xếp theo  
Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 

Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến3 khách

Bạn không thể tạo chủ đề mới trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể trả lời bài viết trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể sửa những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể xoá những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể gửi tập tin đính kèm trong chuyên mục này.

Tìm kiếm với từ khoá:
Chuyển đến:  
Chứng nhận thanh toán bảo đảm

CÔNG TY TNHH DỊCH VỤ HÀNG HOÁ TRỰC TUYẾN

Diễn đàn sử dụng phần mềm phpBB® Forum

Chợ xây dựng Hà nội: Công ty TNHH Thương mại Dương Linh

Showroom: Số 1B, Ngõ 5, tổ 19, thị trấn Cầu Diễn, Huyện Từ Liêm, Thành phố Hà nội

Tel: 04.37737548; Fax: 04.38370082

Email Phòng kinh doanh: sale@choxaydung.vn

Chợ xây dựng Sài Gòn: Công ty TNHH SX-TM Đăng Hải

Địa chỉ: Số 140, Tô Hiến Thành, P15, Quận 10, Tp.HCM

Tel: 08.38620524; Fax: 08.38633011;

Email: saigonRep@choxaydung.vn