Hôm nay, Thứ 4 24/04/24 18:10

Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 
Người gửi Nội dung
Gửi bàiĐã gửi: Thứ 4 21/08/19 12:50 
Ngoại tuyến

Ngày tham gia: Thứ 7 13/04/19 15:24
Bài viết: 177
ack second overall last year Darian Thompson Color Rush Jersey , or agree or disagree with giving Eli Manning another year (or two) at the helm, it’s reasonable to assume that the Giants know they need a young quarterback at some point.But they might be prepared to wait to acquire him.According to Ralph Vacchiano of SNY, the Giants may be looking at this year’s draft with an eye toward the law of supply and demand rather than a particular position.“There are a ton of great defensive players in this draft,” he quoted a team source as saying. “As much as we need a young quarterback, I honestly don’t know how we can pass on one of the pass rushers at six.”The Giants also pick 17th overall (from the Browns), in addition to the sixth pick which they earned all on their own. And General Manager Dave Gettleman has made his preference for linemen clear over the course of his career. So with a draft top-heavy in pass-rushers and other linemen, it’s logical to conclude that’s the direction they’re looking.Of course, there are other ways to acquire a young quarterback, and there’s almost a month before the Giants are on the clock. So many things can change. And they likely will. Saquon Barkley will keep working, even without Odell Beckham"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections New York Giants NewsGiants Training Camp 2016Giants vs. Eagles 2015, Week 17New York Giants NewsSaquon Barkley will miss Odell Beckham, but is focused on improvingNew,22commentsSaquon Barkley will keep working, even without Odell BeckhamEDTShareTweetShareShareSaquon Barkley will miss Odell Beckham, but is focused on improvingVincent Carchietta-USA TODAY SportsWhile we were all distracted by the run up to the 2019 NFL Draft, the New York Giants started the first phase of their off-season program. For now that just means the players getting together and lifting in the Giants’ facilities — they won’t be able to have much contact at all with the coaches or do much of anything that resembles football for a while yet. But it also gave the team a chance to hold a series of press conferences in advance of next week’s draft. The highlight of the day was GM Dave Gettleman’s press conference, but the Giants also made several players available, including last year’s first round selection, Saquon Barkley.On the Odell Beckham Jr. tradeA little over a year ago, one of the perceived positives of selecting Saquon Barkley is that the Giants would have him and Odell Beckham together for the next five years. They also would have had Evan Engram and potentially Sterling Shepard for a significant portion of those years. In a passing league, it was believed that would be a fantastic environment into which the team could bring a young quarterback. But Barkley and Beckham also believed that they could have great, complementary, careers as a dynamic duo. But that just wasn’t meant to be Doug Kotar Color Rush Jersey , Barkley said, “Like you said, Odell is a really good friend of mine. We expected to have a great career with each other but unfortunately, that does not happen. It does not change anything with our friendship. He is in Cleveland and I am in New York. We are one phone call away and not that many miles away. That is not going to change our friendship, but for the team, one thing we can focus on is the team right now. Just like in Cleveland, he has to focus on Cleveland and we have to focus on ourselves right now, continue to get better and move on.”In fact, it wasn’t the potential of playing with (arguably) the best receiver in the game that Barkley will miss, but having his friend and “big brother” in the locker room. “He [Beckham] called me right before it got out to the news,” Barkley said. “He talked to me and was a big brother like he always was. He gave great advice. To see him go, it sucks, but like I said in the interview with Taylor Rooks, it is sad to see people go but we have to keep it moving. We have to continue to get better and continue to grow. That is where we are at as a team right now. We have to continue to believe in each other and take it to another level next year.” On getting betterPerhaps the most appealing thing about Barkley as a prospect wasn’t his size, speed, or agility, but his eagerness to put in the work to improve. And while it is clear that the Giants’ offense is going to be run through him, he says that doesn’t motivate him to find something to improve. He was going to do that anyway. “It [the Beckham trade] does not change anything for me,” Barkley said. “That was my mindset. Just have to continue to grow. That is how I am as a competitor. Find new things and challenge myself. That is what I am going to continue to do throughout my career. Obviously there are many things on the field, whether it is pass blocking or catching the ball. Off the field, fill more of a leadership role. Being more vocal, stepping up and challenging people. I was not able to be part of this phase last year. Now I am part of it. Do what I know, work Curtis Riley Color Rush Jersey , compete and when I’m out there, challenge Wayne (Gallman), have Wayne challenge me, challenge Evan (Engram) to take our team to another level.”Barkley added, “Obviously, my competitive nature would love to be the best player in the league and the best running back in the league, but I think you could make an argument that I was one of the best running backs in the league last year and we went 5-11 to account for it. My mindset is whatever it takes to take this team to another level and compete for a championship, whether that is 2,000 yards, 1,500 yards or 800 yards.”On the draftWhile fans love the Draft — finding out who will be the newest members of their favorite team or watching young men have dreams come true — Barkley is not a fan. While we will all be waiting and watching in anticipation, he’ll be doing other things. “No, I will not watch [the draft],” Barkley said. “The draft is long. For me, I got out there the second pick and it felt long for me. I could not imagine a Lamar, who had to wait till the 30th pick. Will I watch? Probably not. I will probably spend more time with my family or with the guys. I am anxious because there are some new teammates that are going to come in. It is obviously above my pay grade, so I have no idea who we are going to be drafting but I hope whoever we draft they are ready to come in and compete.”But while Barkley said that the draft is above his pay grade, he did mention that not only does he already know Ohio State QB Dwayne Haskins, the two have a history. Barkley said, “I got to see him on TV against Penn State. I was into that game. It was a heartbreaking loss at home for us. Me and Dwayne go way back. He was actually the Rivals Quarterback MVP and I was the Rivals Running Back MVP. He was the guy that was throwing to me at that Maryland camp. He is young and talented. He has a great career ahead of him and wherever he ends up, I wish him the best.”Who knows, maybe the two will be reunited in a week’s time.

Đầu trang
 Xem thông tin cá nhân  

Hiển thị những bài viết cách đây:  Sắp xếp theo  
Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 

Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến2 khách

Bạn không thể tạo chủ đề mới trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể trả lời bài viết trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể sửa những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể xoá những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể gửi tập tin đính kèm trong chuyên mục này.

Tìm kiếm với từ khoá:
Chuyển đến:  
Chứng nhận thanh toán bảo đảm

CÔNG TY TNHH DỊCH VỤ HÀNG HOÁ TRỰC TUYẾN

Diễn đàn sử dụng phần mềm phpBB® Forum

Chợ xây dựng Hà nội: Công ty TNHH Thương mại Dương Linh

Showroom: Số 1B, Ngõ 5, tổ 19, thị trấn Cầu Diễn, Huyện Từ Liêm, Thành phố Hà nội

Tel: 04.37737548; Fax: 04.38370082

Email Phòng kinh doanh: sale@choxaydung.vn

Chợ xây dựng Sài Gòn: Công ty TNHH SX-TM Đăng Hải

Địa chỉ: Số 140, Tô Hiến Thành, P15, Quận 10, Tp.HCM

Tel: 08.38620524; Fax: 08.38633011;

Email: saigonRep@choxaydung.vn