Hôm nay, Thứ 4 24/04/24 3:41

Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 
Người gửi Nội dung
Gửi bàiĐã gửi: Thứ 3 24/09/19 7:47 
Ngoại tuyến

Ngày tham gia: Thứ 7 13/04/19 15:24
Bài viết: 177
FLOWERY BRANCH Brian Poole Jersey 2019 , Ga. (AP) —ile saying they still hope to negotiate a long-term contract with the defensive tackle.The $15.209 million tag comes after Jarrett was a bright spot in the Falcons’ disappointing 2018 season. Jarrett had 52 tackles and set career highs with six sacks and three forced fumbles as the leader of Atlanta’s defensive front.Jarrett, 25, was seen as one of the top free agents at defensive tackle. General manager Thomas Dimitroff had no intention of allowing Jarrett to become an unrestricted free agent on March 13.“As we have said since the end of the season, getting a deal done with Grady is our priority,” Dimitroff said in a statement.“Applying the franchise tag to him does not change that in any way. Our aim is for Grady to be an integral part of our plan for many years to come and this allows us to extend our negotiating window.”The Falcons can negotiate with Jarrett until July 15.The non-exclusive tag means Jarrett can still be courted by other teams. If Jarrett signs an offer sheet from another team and the Falcons don’t match the offer, that team must give Atlanta two first-round draft picks.Jarrett, a fifth-round pick from Clemson in 2015, has started at least 14 games in three straight seasons. His sacks total has climbed each season. He has 14 through four seasons.The Falcons reached an agreement on a new two-year deal with backup quarterback Matt Schaub last week but may not have cap room to retain some other potential free agents, including running back Tevin Coleman.The Falcons have about $22 million to work with under the salary cap. Jarrett will claim a large portion of that space.“Grady is a very important part of our football team and it’s important that he’s back,” Dimitroff said last week at the NFL combine.Dimitroff has other offseason goals, including a new deal for wide receiver Julio Jones.“Still don’t have a timetable on that,” Dimitroff said last week, adding the team is “in a really good place with Julio.”The Falcons replace the defense en masse in this week’s sacrifice It was Wednesday before Damontae Kazee noticed that anything was amiss.There had been worrying signs, in retrospect. Robert Alford had taken to wearing black tracksuits and motivational t-shirts, starting on Monday morning. Vic Beasley was listening to “Everybody” by Backstreet Boys on loop and Tweeting about Drew Brees. And Duke Riley had shaved off his trademark Louisiana waterfall Black De’Vondre Campbell Jersey , replacing it with a shaved head and sensible goatee. But it was only Wednesday that he heard the chants. When Dan Quinn entered the room to speak with the defense, they greeted him, their voices hollow and yet triumphant.“Good morning, Coachlord!” they cried as Quinn greeted them with a grimacing flash of teeth. “Good morning, team!” he returned, his voice raspy and his cape sweeping seemingly across the entire room. “Today is another day, and our return to glory is nigh. I have every confidence you will play as you were born to do, as if you were forged in the flames beneath this very facility!”After his speech, Quinn blinked, long and slow.“I mean heck! The flames of heck!” Kazee blinked, too, but it was with suspicion and fear. A glance around the room showed his teammates swaying with dull red glows to their eyes, like Kroy Biermann’s contacts on a winter evening. When Quinn swept out of the room, and his teammates on defense sat dully around the locker room, Kazee decided to follow him. It was not hard to do De’Vondre Campbell Jersey 2019 , as the darkness seemed to gather around his head coach as he strode toward his office.When the great iron doors shut behind him, Kazee speared himself across the hallway and leaned his ear against the door. He did not take off his helmet. The voices he heard were muffled, but the words were still clear. “Your plan to sacrifice the entire defense, replacing them with clay homunculi fired in the forges of the Under Zaxby’s, was a stroke of genius,” Quinn muttered.“Of course it was! If you cannot prevent this defense from allowing more than 120 points in three weeks, I will take matters into my own wings,” boomed a voice in return, all metal-on-metal. “Are you not worried that despite their obvious discipline, these horrors-that-would-be-men will still struggle with tackling? I mean, they’re made of clay,” Quinn asked tentatively. “Oh, now you’re worried about tackling,” groused the iron voice. “Where was that concern last week? Or the week before that? Or the week before that? These creatures do not tire, do not slacken Black Deion Jones Jersey , and do not compliment Drew Brees on Twitter, for which you are quite welcome.” Kazee shifted at that, and his helmet banged against the door with a reverberating boom. He hurried away from the door, but it slammed open and Quinn was gliding toward him on what Kazee swore was a cloud of shadows. “Don’t come any closer, Coach!” Kazee cried, head down threateningly. “I won’t be turned into one of your monsters!” “I still need you, Damontae,” Quinn said soothingly as he slid closer, his voice as soft and rustly as bat wings in sensible velvet evening wear. “Despite your penchant for tackling like Ralph Wiggum through a bay window, you are the steadiest defender we have besides Takk, who I believe is still engaged in hand-to-hand combat in the fiery pits below this facility. There is no need to replace you, and indeed, I would hope the need will never come.”Kazee warily looked up. “You’re not going to throw me into a pit of fire?”“No, no! This defense needs a leader, especially because it turns out that homonculi are very bad at freelancing. We must achieve results soon Deion Jones Jersey 2019 , and you will be counted on to ensure we do. Otherwise, our lives will all be forfeit,” Quinn said. “Anyways, have a great night! See you tomorrow.” At that, Quinn turned smartly and headed back into his office, leaving Kazee alone in the darkening hallway with his thoughts. “He’ll be trouble, I’d wager,” the Great Metal Falcon said, disapproving and steely. “If he is, he will be dealt with,” Quinn returned with a grim smile. “After all, for us, the answers are within our own locker room...or our own subsurface hellscape!” The resulting boom of laughter was so loud Kazee could hear it as he prepared himself to re-enter the locker room and the growing sounds of the Backstreet Boys.

Đầu trang
 Xem thông tin cá nhân  

Hiển thị những bài viết cách đây:  Sắp xếp theo  
Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 

Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến1 khách

Bạn không thể tạo chủ đề mới trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể trả lời bài viết trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể sửa những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể xoá những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể gửi tập tin đính kèm trong chuyên mục này.

Tìm kiếm với từ khoá:
Chuyển đến:  
Chứng nhận thanh toán bảo đảm

CÔNG TY TNHH DỊCH VỤ HÀNG HOÁ TRỰC TUYẾN

Diễn đàn sử dụng phần mềm phpBB® Forum

Chợ xây dựng Hà nội: Công ty TNHH Thương mại Dương Linh

Showroom: Số 1B, Ngõ 5, tổ 19, thị trấn Cầu Diễn, Huyện Từ Liêm, Thành phố Hà nội

Tel: 04.37737548; Fax: 04.38370082

Email Phòng kinh doanh: sale@choxaydung.vn

Chợ xây dựng Sài Gòn: Công ty TNHH SX-TM Đăng Hải

Địa chỉ: Số 140, Tô Hiến Thành, P15, Quận 10, Tp.HCM

Tel: 08.38620524; Fax: 08.38633011;

Email: saigonRep@choxaydung.vn