Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 
Người gửi Nội dung
 Tiêu đề bài viết: #6 Indianapolis Colts at #3 Houston Tex
Gửi bàiĐã gửi: Thứ 4 25/09/19 10:34 
Ngoại tuyến

Ngày tham gia: Thứ 7 13/04/19 15:24
Bài viết: 177
ans4:35pm ET Infant Dakota Allen Jersey , ESPN/ABCSB Nation blogsColts - Stampede BlueTexans - Battle Red BlogWell, the playoffs are here, and we’re starting with a very interesting AFC matchup. Indy is the #6 seed, but they played this exact game in Houston in Week 14 and won, 24-21. I’d be surprised at anything that isn’t similarly close in some fashion.On one hand, you have one of the best stories of the year in Colts QB Andrew Luck. After missing all of the 2017 season following shoulder surgery, many began to question whether or not Luck would ever even play again or if he did if he would come anywhere close to the quarterback he had once been. Not only did he have a fantastic season topping 4,500 passing yards and nearly hitting 40 passing touchdowns, but he, along with Head Coach Frank Reich, helped guide the Colts to a 9-1 finish that turned their season around after starting out 1-5. It’s a somewhat miraculous turn of events.The Texans, though, were a bit more sure of a bet. With QB Deshaun Watson healed up from last year’s ACL injury and the Texans’ defense re-formed Discount Dakota Allen Jersey , Houston always looked a candidate for a strong 2018. A 0-3 start certainly looked like it could throw the Texans entirely off-course, but an overtime win in Week 4 over the Colts helped get them back on track.This is just a great AFC South rivalry extension into the playoffs. As a neutral observer, it’s hard not to get excited for this rubber match. I’ll take the Texans largely due to a game-changer in WR DeAndre Hopkins, but I wouldn’t be surprised at all if the Colts’ storybook season continues.#5 Seattle Seahawks at #4 Dallas Cowboys8:15pm ET, FOXSB Nation blogsSeahawks - Field GullsCowboys - Blogging the BoysIf today’s AFC matchup is a contest between a Cinderella story and a sure thing made good, the NFC game is about two teams that just kind of figured things out along the way.Many analysts considered the Seahawks headed toward a losing season in 2018 before things got going. The roster wasn’t looking good and with the Legion of Boom dead and gone, it seemed like things could go bad for Seattle. Very bad. But something happened. I’m not sure what, and I’m not sure when. But somehow, the Seahawks managed the roller coaster. Starting 4-5, they put together a 6-1 finish that included a banner win over the Kansas City Chiefs that got them back to the postseason with perhaps their weakest team since the earliest years of Head Coach Pete Carroll’s tenure.The Cowboys were a similar story. Throughout their season, you saw the markings of a relatively unsuccessful team. A Week 1 loss to the Carolina Panthers, a Week 7 loss to their NFC East rival Washington Rivals, a 0-23 drubbing at the hands of the Colts in Week 15 and a hair’s breadth win over the five-win New York Giants to end the regular season all seem to point to a team that shouldn’t have been able to make the playoffs. But Super Bowl Dakota Allen Jersey , and this is perhaps the most important data point for today, all of those were on the road. The Cowboys are the only playoff team in the NFC that won just three games on the road this year; they just looked like an entirely different team at AT&T Stadium where they pasted the Jacksonville Jaguars 40-7 and won an emotional overtime game against the Philadelphia Eagles in Week 14 that followed a close win over the NFC #1 seed New Orleans Saints.So I’m rolling with that data point. The Cowboys were 3-5 on the road and 7-1 at home. Dallas’ favorite sports franchise is in the playoffs and is sure to have a rowdy home crowd backing them. Away from the confines of CenturyLink Field and the support of the 12th man, Seattle is going to find themselves in awfully unfriendly territory today. And I think that could be enough to send them home for the year. All the fresh links as the Rams prepare for the NFC Championship game in New Orleans"WhiteSections 2019 offseason2019 free agency2019 NFL DraftFull ArchiveLibrary 2019 NFL calendar2019 Rams regular season sched2019 Rams preseason schedMasthead Community Guidelines NFL Odds StubHub 鉁昍andom RamsdomRandom Ramsdom, 1/18: Atlanta or bust!New,38commentsAll the fresh links as the Rams prepare for the NFC Championship game in New OrleansCSTShareTweetShareShareRandom Ramsdom, 1/18: Atlanta or bust!Rams thin on playoff experience, hungry for Super Bowl run | Associated PressThin / hungry. Get it? With last week’s victory and some of the new playoff-tested players on the roster, it’s less inexperience than last year, but these Rams still have a lot to prove.Los Angeles Rams: The one reason why the Rams will defeat the Saints | FanSidedI don’t want to spoil it, but I’m banging the Sheldon Rankins drum pretty hard. That 2nd-ranked rush defense just lost their best player at a time when the LA Rams ground game is humming.Rams’ Suh seeks to cash in on Saints game | LA TimesWith another performance like last Saturday’s, Rams faithful will start a new #paytheman campaign. I’d like to see him play that way for 16 games, but if he’s solid in the regular season and money in the playoffs, I’ll jump on that bandwagon.How Aaron Kromer has Rams offensive line surging at precisely the right time | Press-EnterpriseBooze. Cigarettes. And chicken wings. Duh.Thoughts Johnny Hekker Jersey , Saints fans? Rams’ Robert Woods says Superdome crowd ‘won’t have an impact’ | New Orleans AdvocateBobby Trees giving the Saints fans a little something to yell about. Saints defense will try to avoid another slow start vs. Rams: ‘We have to come out rolling’ | New Orleans AdvocateRolling joints? Because you’ve gotta be high to think you’re going to slow down this Rams offense.C.J. Anderson: ‘I’m the freshest running back’ in NFL | NFL.comYes, he means in the Will Smith kind of way.McVay trusts preparation, gut feel when being aggressive in situational football | Rams OfficialIt took stones to go for it on 4th down last Saturday. But guess what? Stones beget stones. Let’s go!Whitworth: “I think we kind of feel like we were born for this moment and this opportunity.” | Rams OfficialBig Whit has played a lot of games in the Superdome. He’s comfy there. This team has faced a lot of adversity, and now it’s time to put it all together.Rams’ Jared Goff is a great quarterback ... occasionally | CanoeInteresting analysis here. If you’re not planning on clicking, I’ll give you the Cliff’s Notes: Goff fumbles a lot, Brees and Brady do not.Saints fans: Sean Payton needs Superdome raucous vs. Rams -- but with some new requests | New Orleans AdvocateMore from NOLA: sounds like Payton’s got another bounty program in place for fans.How Rams plan to stop Michael Thomas in NFC Championship | 247 SportsFour words: helmet to helmet contact. JUST. KIDDING. Alas, if we can slow Thomas down, we can beat the Saints.Rams vs. Saints: 6 key matchups to watch in NFC championship | RamsWireA breakdown of some key one-on-ones heading into Sunday’s tilt.Sean Payton says Rams look a lot different than they did in Week 9 | RamsWireI was hoping he wouldn’t notice. CB Aqib Talib, EDGE Dante Fowler and RB C.J. Anderson are three Rams who didn’t make the trip last time.

Đầu trang
 Xem thông tin cá nhân  

Hiển thị những bài viết cách đây:  Sắp xếp theo  
Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 

Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến4 khách

Bạn không thể tạo chủ đề mới trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể trả lời bài viết trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể sửa những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể xoá những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể gửi tập tin đính kèm trong chuyên mục này.

Tìm kiếm với từ khoá:
Chuyển đến:  
Chứng nhận thanh toán bảo đảm

CÔNG TY TNHH DỊCH VỤ HÀNG HOÁ TRỰC TUYẾN

Diễn đàn sử dụng phần mềm phpBB® Forum

Chợ xây dựng Hà nội: Công ty TNHH Thương mại Dương Linh

Showroom: Số 1B, Ngõ 5, tổ 19, thị trấn Cầu Diễn, Huyện Từ Liêm, Thành phố Hà nội

Tel: 04.37737548; Fax: 04.38370082

Email Phòng kinh doanh: sale@choxaydung.vn

Chợ xây dựng Sài Gòn: Công ty TNHH SX-TM Đăng Hải

Địa chỉ: Số 140, Tô Hiến Thành, P15, Quận 10, Tp.HCM

Tel: 08.38620524; Fax: 08.38633011;

Email: saigonRep@choxaydung.vn