Hôm nay, Thứ 6 19/04/24 6:50

Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 
Người gửi Nội dung
Gửi bàiĐã gửi: Thứ 6 01/02/19 8:47 
Ngoại tuyến

Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 16/11/18 14:47
Bài viết: 801
LONDON - With Roger Federer heading Group B when the ATP World Tour Finals start Sunday, Canadas Milos Raonic is guaranteed another match against the Swiss star just days after beating him for the first time. The 23-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., qualified for the eight-man event after his strong performance last week at the Paris Masters. Raonic beat Federer in the quarter-finals for his first victory in seven career head-to-head meetings.It will be a brand new match, Raonic said of their round-robin opener at the O2 Arena.Raonic is one of three new faces in the singles field, along with Japans Kei Nishikori and Marin Cilic of Croatia.The difference between now and a regular tournament is that I have to find my best form from the get-go, Raonic said. This is a new challenge for me. I have to find a way to get my game going quickly for the first match.Reigning champion Novak Djokovic of Serbia is battling the second-ranked Federer for the year-end No.1 ranking at the Nov. 9-16 tournament. Switzerlands Stan Wawrinka, Britains Andy Murray and Tomas Berdych of the Czech Republic round out the field.If things dont go well for me in the first round-robin match, then Ill be disappointed, said Raonic, who felt the centre court was rather slow after his practice session Friday. But I have a team around me who will tell me, You have 48 hours to put the loss aside, find your level and do what you need to win the next one.Raonic, the world No. 8, set London as one of his top goals at the start of the season.Making it here signifies a relatively successful year, he said. This week is about trying to end the season on as much of an exclamation point as possible when facing other top guys in every match.The great thing about qualifying here was that I was able to produce my best tennis in Paris with my back to the wall. I was able to fight through and Im very happy with that. Physically Im running on adrenalin.Raonic was slowed by a virus last month but returned to form in Paris. He beat Berdych in the semifinals before falling in straight sets to Djokovic in the final.If Im to continue beating top players, I have to get a better understanding of what I need to do in specific situations, have a clearer vision about things, what I have to execute, he said.I need to stay more consistent in those tough situations.Torontos Daniel Nestor is competing in the mens doubles competition with Nenad Zimonjic of Serbia. They will open against Croatias Ivan Dodig and Marcelo Melo of Brazil on Sunday. Nike Air Max 98 Black . THE MICHAEL JORDAN FLU GAME First this famous basketball moment. The story goes like this. “Game 5, known as "The Flu Game", was one of Michael Jordans most memorable. Nike Air Max 98 Grey .com) - The Chicago Cubs reportedly signed recently-acquired outfielder Dexter Fowler to a one-year contract on Friday, avoiding arbitration. http://www.cheapairmax98online.com/nike-air-max-98-white/ . The biggest collapse in franchise history was a long time ago, and he was too busy trying to make sure it didnt happen again. Cheap Air Max 98 2018 . But history aside, theyre still happy to participate in the Par 3 contest, traditionally held on the day prior to the first round of the Masters. Cheap Air Max 98 Thunder . The Raptors have to get through the pesky New York Knicks Wednesday at Madison Square Garden and can lock up the third spot in the Eastern Conference with a win or a Chicago loss in Charlotte.SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Wild-card Joao Souza of Brazil claimed an upset 7-5, 6-4 win over fifth-seeded Robin Haase of the Netherlands on Monday in the first round of the clay-court Brazil Open. Souza broke Haase late in each set, serving to close out the match for his first win of the year. Haase, ranked 45th, had four chances to break the Brazilians serve, but couldnt capitalize on them. Sevennth-seeded Leonardo Mayer was also eliminated, losing to fellow-Argentine Guido Pella 6-7 (4), 7-6 (3), 6-7 (4) in 2 hours, 37 minutes at the event won by Rafael Nadal last year.dddddddddddd Mayer, served 11 aces and had five c in the final set while Pella had one, but each player broke each other only once. Tommy Hass of Germany is the tournaments top seed. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Đầu trang
 Xem thông tin cá nhân  

Hiển thị những bài viết cách đây:  Sắp xếp theo  
Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 

Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến2 khách

Bạn không thể tạo chủ đề mới trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể trả lời bài viết trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể sửa những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể xoá những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể gửi tập tin đính kèm trong chuyên mục này.

Tìm kiếm với từ khoá:
Chuyển đến:  
Chứng nhận thanh toán bảo đảm

CÔNG TY TNHH DỊCH VỤ HÀNG HOÁ TRỰC TUYẾN

Diễn đàn sử dụng phần mềm phpBB® Forum

Chợ xây dựng Hà nội: Công ty TNHH Thương mại Dương Linh

Showroom: Số 1B, Ngõ 5, tổ 19, thị trấn Cầu Diễn, Huyện Từ Liêm, Thành phố Hà nội

Tel: 04.37737548; Fax: 04.38370082

Email Phòng kinh doanh: sale@choxaydung.vn

Chợ xây dựng Sài Gòn: Công ty TNHH SX-TM Đăng Hải

Địa chỉ: Số 140, Tô Hiến Thành, P15, Quận 10, Tp.HCM

Tel: 08.38620524; Fax: 08.38633011;

Email: saigonRep@choxaydung.vn