Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 
Người gửi Nội dung
 Tiêu đề bài viết: Donte Moncrief Jersey
Gửi bàiĐã gửi: Thứ 7 09/03/19 8:23 
Ngoại tuyến

Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 11/01/19 14:39
Bài viết: 56
Sacksonville returns ... can Jaguars’ elite defense stick around?Sacksonville is back. For one afternoon Womens Andrew Norwell Jersey , at least.The Jacksonville Jaguars’ elite defense — which earned that nickname during its surprising 2017 season — showed up after a two-month absence on Sunday with a three-sack, two-turnover 6-0 victory against the Indianapolis Colts at TIAA Bank Field.The Jaguars need to find a Type A quarterback in the draftYou may already be familiar with Type A and Type B personality hypothesis.Developed by cardiologists Meyer Friedman and Ray Rosenman, the hypothesis suggests that personalities that are more competitive, highly organized, ambitious, impatient, and aggressive are labeled Type A, while more relaxed and laid back personalities are labeled Type B.The Jaguars need a Type A guy under center... badly.Stop asking the Jaguars to be perfectThe Jaguars defense came into the 2018 season with a significant degree of hype. The word “elite” was used to define the unit by fans Authentic Myles Jack Jersey , media, and the team. Setting such a high bar requires execution at a high level, and unfortunately the season has given us games in which the Jaguars defense looked anything but elite.Still, a 4-8 record is not indicative of how the defense has performed. The “offense is terrible” horse has been beaten to death, and while injuries are a justifiable reason for that unit under performing, a strong argument can be made that the Jaguars record could easily be flipped if the team had better execution at the quarterback and wide receiver positions.Oh yeah, throw in cooler heads off the bench too.And in other Jaguars news ...Watch Jalen Ramsey troll Andrew Luck with a “down low too slow” fake during the game on Sunday.Deadspin has their thoughts on Cody Kessler, the Jaguars defense Authentic Dede Westbrook Jersey , and more!Keelan Cole offered this hilarious explanation for why he tackled Dede Westbrook during a play.2019 NFL mock draft: Should the Jaguars pick a guy like Duke quarterback Daniel Jones? The best player on the Jacksonville Jaguars right now is Jalen Ramsey.Let’s be real — he’s in his third season and he’ll likely be voted into his second Pro Bowl by season’s end. He’s already got one All-Pro nod to his name. The offense is putrid at every position group presently through a combination of injuries and underwhelming play. The defense has stars in players like Marcell Dareus, Malik Jackson, Myles Jack, and A.J. Bouye.But Ramsey has been a cut above.According to Graham Barfield of NFL.com, he has allowed the lowest quarterback passer rating of any cornerback in the NFL when he’s the nearest defender.I mean...So when asked if he’s eyeing an extension this offseason, Ramsey was his normal self — gregarious, boisterous, and to the point. He wants to play for one team his entire career but he wants to be paid like one of the best at his respective position.“Like I said Womens Donte Moncrief Jersey , I am going to let my agent and front office handle that,” Ramsey said after Thursday practice. “After what came out five weeks ago or however many weeks ago it was — yes, I am feeling like [that]. If [the team] is serious about [trade reports] not being real then I need to make it happen. If not, maybe what came out five weeks ago will happen. We will see. I am just going to keep enjoying every day. I am blessed. Let them handle it.”Jalen could be locked in until after the 2021 season with his rookie contract and a fifth-year option that makes him the average of the top five highest paid cornerbacks in the league.Or...Jalen could be rewarded for the gifted athlete he will be for the next decade and given a contract this offseason that reflects that.Don’t f*ck this up, Jaguars.

Đầu trang
 Xem thông tin cá nhân  

Hiển thị những bài viết cách đây:  Sắp xếp theo  
Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 

Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến4 khách

Bạn không thể tạo chủ đề mới trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể trả lời bài viết trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể sửa những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể xoá những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể gửi tập tin đính kèm trong chuyên mục này.

Tìm kiếm với từ khoá:
Chuyển đến:  
Chứng nhận thanh toán bảo đảm

CÔNG TY TNHH DỊCH VỤ HÀNG HOÁ TRỰC TUYẾN

Diễn đàn sử dụng phần mềm phpBB® Forum

Chợ xây dựng Hà nội: Công ty TNHH Thương mại Dương Linh

Showroom: Số 1B, Ngõ 5, tổ 19, thị trấn Cầu Diễn, Huyện Từ Liêm, Thành phố Hà nội

Tel: 04.37737548; Fax: 04.38370082

Email Phòng kinh doanh: sale@choxaydung.vn

Chợ xây dựng Sài Gòn: Công ty TNHH SX-TM Đăng Hải

Địa chỉ: Số 140, Tô Hiến Thành, P15, Quận 10, Tp.HCM

Tel: 08.38620524; Fax: 08.38633011;

Email: saigonRep@choxaydung.vn