Hôm nay, Chủ nhật 28/04/24 2:33

Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 
Người gửi Nội dung
Gửi bàiĐã gửi: Thứ 3 29/11/22 9:33 
Ngoại tuyến

Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 03/11/21 13:24
Bài viết: 6
Being a part of the process, what's the biggest thing you're excited about in NBA 2K23? Well, getting to see Jordan at the top of the list is always exciting and being able to work with him 2K23 MT, and also the statement that makes us about our game: the greatest ever. It's a great example of the goals we set out to create from a commercial perspective but also what the game's impact will be.

We have the Jordan challenges. They're they're back, but they're bigger. Better. There's been a lot of discussion about all of them, and the one that's likely be a very emotional one, and one I'm eager to go back to and revisiting is Kobe. The first time they will play one another. It's bound to be enjoyable. I'm a huge MyTeam player so I was very excited the possibility of more contracts and Triple Threat online cooperative.

The guys from the show recently announced J. Cole having his own album cover. What happened and what was the reason? Three and a half months ago when he dunked during some of the break during the All-Star Weekend Saturday Night, J. Cole said 'Ronnie, I'd love to be on MyCareer and help you think about the possibility of that.I worked with our team to bring this to fruition, but it was very fitting to work with him. I'm happy that it's known as"the Dreamer Edition, because it was like one of those dreams which was realized over a period of years. It took a long time for this to come to occur.

Naturally, his entry into the world of basketball and playing overseas and doing quite a few huge things in the world of basketball. When we put out the tease, everyone thought it was going to turn out to be another athlete in basketball... You know it was a dream that came together , and we're was so thrilled to let us live in fashion, culture, music which 2K is a part of the table.

It's true we're becoming in locations that don't only play basketball, or video games Cheap NBA 2K MT. That's why I believe that's possible down the line as we continue to grow in the world of culture and where it may be leading us, who knows? Right? We talk about how musicians would like to be athletes as well as athletes desire to be musicians.

Đầu trang
 Xem thông tin cá nhân  

Hiển thị những bài viết cách đây:  Sắp xếp theo  
Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 

Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến12 khách

Bạn không thể tạo chủ đề mới trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể trả lời bài viết trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể sửa những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể xoá những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể gửi tập tin đính kèm trong chuyên mục này.

Tìm kiếm với từ khoá:
Chuyển đến:  
Chứng nhận thanh toán bảo đảm

CÔNG TY TNHH DỊCH VỤ HÀNG HOÁ TRỰC TUYẾN

Diễn đàn sử dụng phần mềm phpBB® Forum

Chợ xây dựng Hà nội: Công ty TNHH Thương mại Dương Linh

Showroom: Số 1B, Ngõ 5, tổ 19, thị trấn Cầu Diễn, Huyện Từ Liêm, Thành phố Hà nội

Tel: 04.37737548; Fax: 04.38370082

Email Phòng kinh doanh: sale@choxaydung.vn

Chợ xây dựng Sài Gòn: Công ty TNHH SX-TM Đăng Hải

Địa chỉ: Số 140, Tô Hiến Thành, P15, Quận 10, Tp.HCM

Tel: 08.38620524; Fax: 08.38633011;

Email: saigonRep@choxaydung.vn