Hôm nay, Thứ 6 03/05/24 0:42

Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 
Người gửi Nội dung
Gửi bàiĐã gửi: Thứ 4 29/05/19 9:32 
Ngoại tuyến

Ngày tham gia: Thứ 7 13/04/19 15:24
Bài viết: 177
gh of a problem to knock him out of the final two regular-season games. Coach Sean McVay doesn’t believe the absences will go any farther than that.“Based on just the information that I’m getting and just talking to Todd Replica Nicholas Scott Jersey , I wouldn’t say that I’m concerned,” McVay told reporters on Friday. “I think we want to be really smart about that. The thing that’s great about Todd is he’s very decisive and he’s a great communicator with regards to how he’s feeling. I think he understands his body better than anybody else. I don’t get the sense that he’s concerned, but we want to be smart about this. If it’s feeling like something where he’s not going to be able to be the Todd Gurley that we’re accustomed to seeing, just based on the way that that thing is feeling, the smart thing for him — number one — and for our football team is to be able to rest him and get him back as quickly as possible whenever that is that our next game after the Niners will be.”If the Rams lose to the 49ers, the next game could be as soon as six days away. Beat the 49ers, and the Rams will secure a bye. Though the extra rest surely won’t hurt, McVay believes Gurley will be good to go whenever they play again.“I would think so,” McVay said about Gurley’s availability for the first playoff game, before turning pragmatic. “If you said a couple weeks ago that we would have to hold him out for the last two weeks, I probably would’ve been surprised about that. But based on the information that we’re getting Stitched Nicholas Scott Jersey , there isn’t any reason for us to press the panic button or think that he won’t be available. But it is important for us to get him back to full speed and to the health that he feels like he can go compete at and we’re not doing anything to put him at risk and he’s not doing anything for the longevity of his career.”It’s definitely a concern that Gurley’s surgically-repaired knee (he tore an ACL in 2014 at Georgia) would become inflamed without any specific trauma or injury. And it will be a concern throughout his career, with that knee constantly having the potential to swell again. After the final whistle blew as the Los Angeles Rams beat the Seattle Seahawks, 36-31, DL Aaron Donald had a problem.A problem with Seattle Sehawks C Justin Britt.The problem really didn’t originate in this game or with Britt, but that’s where we should start: at less than 1:30 left to go in the game with the Seahawks down five points with the ball needing a touchdown and looking to start a drive from their own 25-yard line.On the very first play of the possession, Seahawks QB Russell Wilson was pressured by EDGE Dante Fowler, Jr., who is having quite the start to his Rams career, into forcing what looked like an intentional grounding. Wise to play through the whistle and play as if it were a fumble, Donald picked up the ball and began to return it down to about the 20-yard line.Until Britt laid a cheap shot on him as Donald was giving the ball back to the refs:In the sense of things overall, it’s a cheap shot on one of the Rams’ best players. And it comes at the end of a particularly chippy divisional rivalry.So you can understand why Donald was Nicholas Scott Los Angeles Rams Jerseys , in the moment, heated.And if you need to know the sincerity of how dirty it was, peep Rams CB Nickell Robey-Coleman letting Britt know that’s just not how the game’s played even when you’re 5’8”, 180 lbs. standing up to someone who’s 6’6”, 315 lbs.That was never a scrap NRC was gonna win, and Donald wasn’t about to let him have at it anyway:And if things had ended there with unnecessary roughness flags offsetting on both, it would have been the billionth time things got scrappy in a game like this.But what’s perhaps lingering further and into Overreaction Monday was Donald putting his helmet back on and seeking Britt out on the Seahawks sideline after the game was over:Now some have suggested this was equally unprofessional of Donald. Some have gone so far as to suggest he deserves a suspension. Put more succinctly by ESPN blogger Lindsey Thiry, many considered it to be “not good.”But I’d consider things from a perspective prior to Week 10.I’d consider that Donald is having his best statistical season as a professional football player after two holdouts in two successive seasons in which he was vilified by a plurality (albeit a minority) of Rams fans. Like many players before him but few as talented or as valuable, Donald waited for his payday and a deserved one at that. And waited. And waited. And waited while teammates of his that were nowhere near as deserving got their bread. And players across the league got theirs. And Aaron Donald watched all the way until the final days prior to the season when the Rams finally #paidtheman.But it’s worth remembering the precipice he was on.This game can end for players in a single moment. Pittsburgh Steelers RB Le’Veon Bell has been delayed his payday to who knows what end. New Orleans Saints WR Dez Bryant tore his Achilles practically as soon as he was signed and may have ended his career with as much. But maybe most relevant was the Seahawks’ own safety Earl Thomas who found a hard wall between himself and a new contract elsewhere erected by the Seahawks’ front office right up until he broke his leg and let the Seahawks know how he felt about it:And I reference that specifically because this is how John Fraley put it over at Field Gulls, the SB Nation community for fans of the Seahawks:THAT is what Aaron Donald put his helmet on to go confront.Not Justin Britt. Not a dirty play. Not an enemy or a rival or an opponent. He went to confront the very real proximity of all of it coming crashing down.And that’s way more “not good” than facing down Britt on the sideline.Besides, Donald wasn’t going to hurt Britt. Hell Los Angeles Rams Jerseys Stitched , he clearly didn’t even want to fight. If Aaron Donald wants to throw hands, Aaron Donald is gonna throw hands.He wanted to let him know, and any and everyone paying attention at home, that it ain’t going down like that. Not Aaron Donald. Not the 2018 Rams.This is a physical game. The Rams currently have 12 players on injured reserve. We see injuries across the league on a weekly basis that end seasons, that end careers. We might have seen one today for WR Cooper Kupp albeit without the pernicious sin of dirty play.What we saw from Aaron Donald at the end of the game was a player confronting the emotional-laden mortality of his professional career. And it’s why if you watch the clip again, you can see Seahawks QB Russell Wilson initially arrive to intervene before backing off.Unlike Britt, Donald wasn’t going to do anything to threaten his career.He wasn’t doing anything nor was he going to do anything “not good.”With his own conduct putting Donald’s physical readiness on the line, Britt had already made sure the time for that had passed.

Đầu trang
 Xem thông tin cá nhân  

Hiển thị những bài viết cách đây:  Sắp xếp theo  
Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời  [ 1 bài viết ] 

Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến3 khách

Bạn không thể tạo chủ đề mới trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể trả lời bài viết trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể sửa những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể xoá những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể gửi tập tin đính kèm trong chuyên mục này.

Tìm kiếm với từ khoá:
Chuyển đến:  
Chứng nhận thanh toán bảo đảm

CÔNG TY TNHH DỊCH VỤ HÀNG HOÁ TRỰC TUYẾN

Diễn đàn sử dụng phần mềm phpBB® Forum

Chợ xây dựng Hà nội: Công ty TNHH Thương mại Dương Linh

Showroom: Số 1B, Ngõ 5, tổ 19, thị trấn Cầu Diễn, Huyện Từ Liêm, Thành phố Hà nội

Tel: 04.37737548; Fax: 04.38370082

Email Phòng kinh doanh: sale@choxaydung.vn

Chợ xây dựng Sài Gòn: Công ty TNHH SX-TM Đăng Hải

Địa chỉ: Số 140, Tô Hiến Thành, P15, Quận 10, Tp.HCM

Tel: 08.38620524; Fax: 08.38633011;

Email: saigonRep@choxaydung.vn